So I know that there have been many praise the customer service of the Seidio company, but I have to post the opposite.

I have had two Innocase II's that didn't work. I decided it would be best to get the Innocase I. I set up the return with the returns department. I sent both cases back within 2 days of receiving the second case.

I spoke with a CSR on Thursday of last week. He told me that the case would be here the following week (which was this week). As of yesterday I didn't have it. I called yesterday and explained what was going on. The CSR was going to check on it and call me back right away!

That was yesterday and I have not heard anything.

It is a little frustrating since I placed my original order on 12/31/2008.

I know that most have had good experiences I just wanted to let everyone know my experience.
    01-31-09 08:49 AM
    im a little disappointed too as it took them over a day just to "process" my order and so i received my shipping info on friday and saw that it is being shipped to the wrong address. hopefully they will call me today.
    01-31-09 12:48 PM
    So I know that there have been many praise the customer service of the Seidio company, but I have to post the opposite.

I have had two Innocase II's that didn't work. I decided it would be best to get the Innocase I. I set up the return with the returns department. I sent both cases back within 2 days of receiving the second case.

I spoke with a CSR on Thursday of last week. He told me that the case would be here the following week (which was this week). As of yesterday I didn't have it. I called yesterday and explained what was going on. The CSR was going to check on it and call me back right away!

I know that most have had good experiences I just wanted to let everyone know my experience.
    dskmad17,

I am truly sorry you're unhappy with your return experience, but I can assure you this is an exception and not the rule.

All replacements are sent via USPS, and can take anywhere from 2-9 days for delivery. Unfortunately USPS doesn't give us the ability to track packages so it's very difficult to know where they are in transit. If you originally spoke to the CSR last Thursday, I'm sure they were assuming that you would receive the package withing the next 8 days.

In regards to your conversation yesterday, I sincerely apologize for our lack of follow up. If one of our CSRs told you they would call you back yesterday, there is no excuse for this not happening. I will meet with our Customer Service Manager to make sure that this was a one time mistake and prevent it from occurring again.

If you'll email your contact and original order number to forum@seidio.com I'll be happy to see if I can get any more information on your package.

Thanks,
    01-31-09 06:51 PM
    im a little disappointed too as it took them over a day just to "process" my order and so i received my shipping info on friday and saw that it is being shipped to the wrong address. hopefully they will call me today.
    theshin,

I'm sorry you're unhappy with a 24 hour turn around, but our website clearly states that orders can take 1-2 business days to ship.

In regards to your shipping address, if you placed your order online this is completely beyond our control. The order is automatically shipped to the address provided online.

If you'll email your contact and original order information to forum@seidio.com I'll have someone contact you as early as possible on Monday morning to see what we can do to help you.

Thanks,
    01-31-09 06:56 PM
    dskmad17,

I am truly sorry you're unhappy with your return experience, but I can assure you this is an exception and not the rule.
    Baloney!

I have been trying since January 3rd to return/replace my Innocase Holster.

January 2nd I receive my order. I notice right away a problem with the holster.

January 3rd I email Seidio asking for a replacement/return assistance.

January 5th I received an email saying my concern had been forwarded to the RMA department and to allow one to two days for a response.

January 15th I emailed Seidio asking why I have not been contacted yet. I was being patient because I know I am not their only customer but 10 days and no word... incredible!

January 16th I receive an email saying a replacement holster will be on its way in a couple of days.

As of today January 31st, I have received nothing.

Exception you say? It sounds like standard operating procedure to me.

This experience WILL keep me from ever purchasing from Seidio again.
    02-01-09 12:00 AM
    Baloney!

I have been trying since January 3rd to return/replace my Innocase Holster.

January 2nd I receive my order. I notice right away a problem with the holster.

January 3rd I email Seidio asking for a replacement/return assistance.

January 5th I received an email saying my concern had been forwarded to the RMA department and to allow one to two days for a response.

January 15th I emailed Seidio asking why I have not been contacted yet. I was being patient because I know I am not their only customer but 10 days and no word... incredible!

January 16th I receive an email saying a replacement holster will be on its way in a couple of days.

As of today January 31st, I have received nothing.

Exception you say? It sounds like standard operating procedure to me.

This experience WILL keep me from ever purchasing from Seidio again.
    11B2B,

I am truly sorry to hear about your issue as well, and while I can absolutely say that problems like these are not the norm, I cannot tell you that they never happen.

Our goal is 100% perfection, but with hundreds of thousands of customers we do occasionally fall short. Our presence on these forums makes this an obvious place to post frustrations which is fine, as we're here to take the good with the bad. It's feedback like this that helps us continue to improve our processes.

In your situation, because the 3rd was a Saturday, Monday the 5th would've been the first day your email could be responded to. Something obviously went wrong thereafter and I'd like to find out exactly what.

If you'll kindly email your contact and original order information to forum@seidio.com I'd like to both investigate this and get you taken care of.

I realize that I may not be able to make you completely happy, but I would at least like to get you the replacement product you've been waiting for. I'd also like to get our Customer Service Manager involved to see what went wrong so we can insure it doesn't happen again.

Thank you,
    02-01-09 09:36 PM
    11B2B,

I am truly sorry to hear about your issue as well, and while I can absolutely say that problems like these are not the norm, I cannot tell you that they never happen.

Our goal is 100% perfection, but with hundreds of thousands of customers we do occasionally fall short. Our presence on these forums makes this an obvious place to post frustrations which is fine, as we're here to take the good with the bad. It's feedback like this that helps us continue to improve our processes.

In your situation, because the 3rd was a Saturday, Monday the 5th would've been the first day your email could be responded to. Something obviously went wrong thereafter and I'd like to find out exactly what.

If you'll kindly email your contact and original order information to forum@seidio.com I'd like to both investigate this and get you taken care of.

I realize that I may not be able to make you completely happy, but I would at least like to get you the replacement product you've been waiting for. I'd also like to get our Customer Service Manager involved to see what went wrong so we can insure it doesn't happen again.

Thank you,
    This guy is VERY Professional
    02-01-09 09:42 PM
    So do the innocase II's not fit our phones? I have been interested in purchasing one for a while.
    02-01-09 10:01 PM
    So do the innocase II's not fit our phones? I have been interested in purchasing one for a while.
    ..and no problem placing order and getting the case delivered 3-4 days later. While I understand the frustration of the OP, and the others that posted on this thread, people who do not have problems will normally not rant about it on this forum.
    02-01-09 10:13 PM

DSK,

I have an update on your issue. I'm showing in the system that you're now asking for a refund, but I did find out the reason the replacement was never sent. We show that we never received the two cases and holster back from your RMA. Again I apologize regarding the CSR rep. They should've done more research before telling you that a case was going out.

I'm going to have someone contact you to see about finding your return package.

Thanks,
    02-02-09 04:43 PM
    I will say that after Seidioseidio pmed me I was promptly contacted monday morning (around 830) and the shipping issue was resolved. Product should arrive thursday, and ill let you guys know about the innocase II and the 1600 bat i ordered. Thanks agian.
    02-03-09 06:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD