Got my case fro Seidio today and I have to say I'm highly disappointed. The only difference I can see between it and the $6 version you can get on ebay is the thickness. It is much thinner, but other than that I can't see where the quality is any different.

So, unless thinness is imperative I say get the $6 version on ebay and save yourself $24.
    09-22-08 09:42 PM
    so you hate it. i happen to love my seidio case. its the super slim rubberized one. but whatever floats your boat i guess
    09-23-08 02:01 AM
    Not much of a review was it?!
    09-23-08 02:46 AM
    Not much of a review was it?!
    i agree, it was more of a hate rant
    09-23-08 01:15 PM
    It wasn't a hate rant. I'm just letting people know if they want the plastic one there's a cheaper option out there. Now the rubberized one might be a fantastic case, but I was referring to the all plastic crystal innocase. I've had the plastic ones from ebay and I got the one from Seidio. I was letting people know that the only difference between the two other than $24 is the thickness of the plastic.

So, if you need or want a thin plastic case this might be the one for you, but if the thickness isn't an issue than you should save your money because it's no different than the $6 one I got on ebay.
    09-23-08 08:18 PM
    yea but it still wouldnt be considered a review. i mean it was pretty biased in my opinion
    09-23-08 09:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD