Anyone got this case yet for the curve, how is this one compared to the ebay clear cases? The quality justify the cost different or no? Thanks.
    07-26-07 06:52 PM
    I have found Seidio cases to be of far superior quality to the cheap stuff you get on eBay.
    07-27-07 06:23 AM
    I have found Seidio cases to be of far superior quality to the cheap stuff you get on eBay.
    Seems like I might be going with the crystal clear when its out, another questions is, after a while of use will the dust and scratches become an issue? I read some reviews and they all say after a while the scratches and dust becomes annoying.
    07-28-07 05:13 AM
    I have never used their crystal case so I'm not sure... but I can see how scrathes might be an issue. But it's better to have the scratches on the case and not on your BB.
    07-29-07 12:57 AM
    There is one guy on EBay that sells little plastic protection sheets that can be put directly on the display and they last a few months. They are pretty cheap and prevent scratches. Eventually you need to replace them, but they leave the screen clear of scratches.

I also bought a Blackberry rubberzied case that fits around Curve and helps protect the body from scratches and shock. I considered a clear case but I wanted to keep it as thin as possible.
    10-05-07 03:10 AM
    I bought a screen protector and a crystal case. When it comes to my new electronic toys I like to keep them looking "fresh out of the box" for as long as possible. The screen protector works exactly as Precipice described, but you need to make sure that there is absolutely no dust on your screen or screen protector before you apply. Otherwise you'll end up with a bunch of air bubbles on your screen.
    I also bought a smoke color crystal case from PDA Extreme. The prices are reasonable and quality is excellent. The case fits like a glove without sacrificing the feel of the Curve. In fact, the case fits so tight that I have to carefully pry it off whenever I need to access my battery.
    10-05-07 04:11 AM
    I know it just came out but I am in the market for two cases and these new models looked good at first glance. Any other suggestions for a good quality case. The Seidoko (SP?) hard rubberized case also looked good.
    10-05-07 11:06 AM
    first post here.. when i got my 8320, first thing i did was buy a screen protector and this case here.. it's smoke grey, but doesn't affect the screen brightness at all imo.

javoedge.com
    10-06-07 03:45 PM
    first post here.. when i got my 8320, first thing i did was buy a screen protector and this case here.. it's smoke grey, but doesn't affect the screen brightness at all imo.

javoedge.com
    Hey random, that case looks like the one I got but mine doesn't cover the screen. From the looks of the pic it seems as though yours covers the screen. I am seeing that right? If so, where did you get that case? Thanks, B.
    10-06-07 06:42 PM
    hmmm, based on that photo, that doesn't look like it is designed for the Curve. You might want to check here...
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f77/new...71/index2.html
    10-07-07 12:42 AM
    hey bkuni0624,

the case does cover the screen also. They are offering it in clear and smoke grey! I found their case at Javoedge.com
    10-07-07 06:00 PM
    Thanks random! I'll take a look at their site!
    10-07-07 10:16 PM
    Help me out here.

Javoedge case:
    From the photo it appears that the Javoedge case covers a little bit of the bottom row of keys, e.g. the shift key. It also appears that the cutout for the trackball (pearl if you prefer) is a little high so that it exposes a tiny bit of the bottom of the screen plate.

Are either of those two things correct, or are they both optical illusions of the photo angle?

Seido case:
    As for the OP's question about the Seido clear crystal case, I'm also wondering whether that one covers the screen or not. I'm interested in that Seido clear crystal case and their hybrid case (clear on the front ruberized on the back), but I'd prefer one that has the plastic over the screen so I don't need to get a separate screen protector.
    Last edited by Digital; 10-11-07 at 08:56 PM.
    10-11-07 08:36 PM
    Seems like I might be going with the crystal clear when its out, another questions is, after a while of use will the dust and scratches become an issue? I read some reviews and they all say after a while the scratches and dust becomes annoying.
    I just got a Invisible Shield protector and am very pleased with it.

They are available at shieldzone dot com.

Best of luck.
    10-12-07 02:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD