For my Bday i ordered a Seidio crystal case. After waiting the couple days to get it i installed it immediately. Just a little more than 24 hours my first drop occurred along with my heart, luckily i am in paramedic school so a defibrillator was on hand... but not needed because my crystal case took the blow and only suffered minor dent. The fifty dollars was well worth it! and i love that the sleeper function works also with the holster. just thought i would let you know this product gets a 10 from me. Thanks Seidio.
    06-17-08 10:08 PM
    Seidio definitely makes a top notch product for sure. I am really pleased with my slim rubberized case with holster.
    06-18-08 12:10 AM
    I have been looking for a clear case for my BB 8330 for a while now, but can't seem to pick one. I've read the review on this case on the site, but I hear it gets in the way of the keyboard. Is that true? I would like a clear case but I dont want it getting in the way of how I already type.
    06-27-08 10:28 AM
    I have the Seidio hybrid slim case (clear on the front and rubberized on the back). The case edge is about .5mm away from the keys on the side and the thickness will make the case even with the keys.

The only way it would affect your typing style would be for those keys on the right and left side of the keyboard.
    06-27-08 11:11 AM
    How much does it cover up the keys on the right and left? Also with the rubber on the back does it collect fuzzies or whatnot from inside your pocket?
    06-27-08 11:18 AM
    The back is easy to clean off. Just rub it againt your pant leg or shirt sleeve and it's clean.

It doesn't cover the keys on the right and left but the keys are level with the edge of the case. It is barely noticable.
    06-27-08 11:39 AM
    So would you reccomend the entire clear one or the one with the rubber backing?
    06-27-08 02:15 PM
    It depends on what how you have in mind using it. When I had my treo, I had the rubberized and the hybrid. The backing was slightly tacky and if i tried to carry in my front pocket, when i pulled out the phone my pocket would turn inside out. This doesn't happen with the crystal case on my bb as that is just a clear slick plastic.

So it depends on if you want slight tackyness or slick.
    06-27-08 02:35 PM
    Well I plan on having it in my pocket alot so the plastic would be better. This is the one I have been looking at

http://shop.crackberry.com/seidio-su...medium=content

But it says that its not compatible with my 8330...Anyone know where I can get one that is?
    06-27-08 03:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD