Ok, so I ordered a Seidio extended battery for my new Bold 9650 the other evening! In the morning I opened my email only to find a 10% coupon and free shipping on orders over $50. True my battery as a nickel short of the $50 minimum. I sent an email off to Seidio customer service a received a very unpleasant response telling me there was nothing they could do since I ordered the item before the coupon was issued (twelve whole hours)! I responded and said I was disappointed in there response. So finally I called and they after much talking agreed to refund my shipping cost, but no 10% discount. They offered no solutions to remedy the situation. I am disappointed at Seidio as I have purchased quite a few items from them over the years and I'm sad that their customer service is not what it should be! Sorry if I sounded like I'm whining!
    06-15-10 10:24 AM
    Why are you upset about a coupon you received AFTER your order that they wouldn't honor for the order you previously placed? So then you call and complain until they waive shipping costs. Try to think about that scenario logically for a second, MAYBE even placing yourself as the business selling the goods. Quite a laughable scenario, IMO.

It's not a rebate, its a coupon for a future purchase. Heck, it was probably an automated email sending out coupons after every order placed recently. A kind gesture twisted around by greed...
    Last edited by Blacklac; 06-16-10 at 08:04 AM.
    06-15-10 11:56 AM
    How much was shipping? Would you still come out ahead after all the math is done?
    06-15-10 07:53 PM
    I don't totally agree. If you buy an item at a store and the next day there is a sale, when you go to the store they refund the difference!
    06-15-10 07:55 PM
    Not all stores do it. My question is can't you just cancel your order and then re order it say three days from now? That is what I would have done instead of calling up.
    06-15-10 08:18 PM
    Believe it or not this happens a lot. I ordered screen protectors from Clarivue and shoes from online store and it's a common practice for vendors to send coupons after the fact; they do it so you'll come back and spend more money.
    06-15-10 09:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD