About two days ago, I wanted to cancel an order because of the horrible customer support I have been getting from them. I got a reply saying my items where shipped and that I couldn't cancel the order. I then contact you guys again, and was told after requesting tracking information that the item was not shipped and that they could cancel it, which I did.

First email:

Hello -,

Your purchase was sent out on December 11,2009 . Unfortunately, USPS International does not provide tracking information. Please allow 15-30 business days for delivery. Once the product is received you may contact Seidio Inc for a return authorization.

Your business and continued satisfaction is of great importance to us here at Seidioonline Customer Service, so feel free to contact us at (832) 204-1118 with any questions or concerns.

Thank you,
    Seidioonline Customer Service

Seidio Customer Service

First of all, I paid for FedEx Priority mail, not USPS. FedEx provides tracking information..

I then contacted them again, requesting tracking information and they couldn't even supply it. One of there reps hung up to me, and I finally got connected to a CS Manager who said it was not shipped and cancelled the order.

As far as I am concerned, Seidio are a bunch of scam artists.

I will be contacting the better business bureau this upcoming Monday.
    Last edited by BlackberryB; 12-18-09 at 04:14 PM.
    12-18-09 04:06 PM
    I too had a problem with Seidio yesterday declining a warranty off an item I bought off them that failed.

They finally worked it out with me after me writing a nasty email to them, but I dont trust the company anymore and will have a hard time buying anythign else off them.

they make decent products, but there service has GOT to change!
    12-18-09 08:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD