Just ordered mine, its $14.95 without a charging cable or $25 with...but i dont think you need to pay $10 for one.

seidioonline.com
    09-29-09 01:39 AM
    Ordered mine last week. I can't wait to get it. Sucks we still have to wait one more week before they even ship though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-09 02:52 AM
    I am trying to figure out why I need one of these as I can just as easily leave the cord plug into the wall and then plug into the phone. I can't see the USB jack going bad or anything like that.

It must be the UMF factor..........
    09-29-09 08:24 AM
    I am trying to figure out why I need one of these as I can just as easily leave the cord plug into the wall and then plug into the phone. I can't see the USB jack going bad or anything like that.

its so all you have to do is drop the phone into the charger without plugging anything in.

also, a lot of us use the Tour as a Clock at night, so having the Tour be able to stand up and down while charging is very usefull in order to see the clock.
    09-29-09 08:59 AM
    Oh I know. And I agree. I would score a few WAF points by cleaning up the counter a bit (I don't need it on my nightstand), but then she might also just say, did you really need that for $15....... LOL.

Anyways, I may just get it anyways, but I am toying with saving that $15 and putting it towards a 16gb card....another item I don't really need.
    09-29-09 10:10 AM
    Any difference between the Seidio cradle and the OEM cradle?

I like the look of the OEM better.
    09-29-09 10:32 AM
    Any difference between the Seidio cradle and the OEM cradle?

I like the look of the OEM better.
    yes, the Seidio case is a little bigger so it fits with there Seidio cases on instead of having the take them off to fit in the OEM case.
    09-29-09 10:34 AM
    yes, the Seidio case is a little bigger so it fits with there Seidio cases on instead of having the take them off to fit in the OEM case.
    Got it.
    09-29-09 10:40 AM
    Made my order several days ago. Hope it ships ASAP!!
    09-29-09 10:46 AM

If you're charging the phone throughout the day off and on (stop charging while you take it out in town for awhile or something) it takes the wear and tear off your USB ports. They don't really go bad but they get loose and sloppy to the point that the plug will keep falling out of the jack. Thats one of the big +'s for me.
    09-29-09 01:17 PM
    I just got a shipping confirmation email from Seidio, so it looks like they are starting shipping as of today.
    09-29-09 05:06 PM
    Got a e-mail a minute age saying my order was shipped.
    09-29-09 05:07 PM
    it works with all seidio cases right?
    09-29-09 05:08 PM
    Got a e-mail a minute age saying my order was shipped.
    Guess your not fast enough.
    09-29-09 05:11 PM
    I just got a shipping confirmation email from Seidio, so it looks like they are starting shipping as of today.
    I just got the shipping email too. I was surprised to see it because when I ordered the dock there was a note saying they wouldn't ship until the week of 10/5. Oh well, I'm happy to get it a week before expected, lol.

09-29-09 05:28 PM
    I just got the shipping email too. I was surprised to see it because when I ordered the dock there was a note saying they wouldn't ship until the week of 10/5. Oh well, I'm happy to get it a week before expected, lol.

Seidio tends to ship pre-order items out earlier than what they put on their website. I think that's just a precaution date so they don't put something earlier and can't keep the date.
    09-29-09 05:30 PM
    Just ordered mine now. As of right now, they are still offering it for $10 off. Get 'em before they go back up to regular price!
    09-29-09 05:53 PM
    Just ordered the cradle kit using the promo code on their site. $10.00 off. Its like getting a free charging cable

09-29-09 07:06 PM
    I just order the 360 and the charging doc my first Seidio product. I am totally stoked.
    09-29-09 07:15 PM
    If you're charging the phone throughout the day off and on (stop charging while you take it out in town for awhile or something) it takes the wear and tear off your USB ports. They don't really go bad but they get loose and sloppy to the point that the plug will keep falling out of the jack. Thats one of the big +'s for me.
    Am having to replace a BB for a non-techie employee because of what he calls a bad charging port and says that vzw said he should get a new phone His BB is not that old (but over a year). A cradle would help wear & tear on the port if you tend to keep a phone forever like this guy. If you turn over phones fairly often then I wouldn't worry about it too much. Personal preference.
    09-29-09 10:46 PM
    Well, I am sort of a keep a phone forever guy, but even if I wasn't and I knew I was going to get something in 2 years for my next NE2, even the daily charging could I guess provide "wear and tear".

Heck, for $14.95 plus shipping....I think it's time.
    09-30-09 09:38 AM
    Got my cradle in today along with the Innocase II (Thanks Z 4 the review)..

Works like a champ, I highly recommend it.
    10-01-09 05:40 PM
    Got mine to. It works great. To bad the thing hit every limb in the ugly tree on the way down.

10-01-09 07:57 PM
    Got my charging cradle today as well. Overall I'm really liking it. It has the same rubberized material like on the cases, so when the phone is sitting in the cradle, it looks/feels really nice. The cradle isn't THAT ugly. It's not supposed to be a piece of decoration. The Seidio branding on on the lower-front portion of the dock, so you better get used to seeing that often.

There is a micro USB connector on the back, which I found very difficult to plug into. You have to really push it in, and sometimes if feels like you might be damaging the connector and/or wire. It doesn't allow the entire connector to go in, but once it is in a green light indicator will turn on. The green light will stay on forever as long as power is running to the dock. Anyone who has used a charging dock before knows how easy and convenient it is to have one, and the Seidio dock is no different. Just drop it in and that's it. I do wish that the phone was more stable while standing upright (if you try to move it around, it easily wiggles), but it would never fall over if you just leave it alone.

If you have a Seidio case, I highly recommend this dock. Buy it now while the $10 discount still lasts.
    10-02-09 06:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD