Hello guys

Quick question here, been looking to get a charge dock I like the Seidio but in the description it states it "Charges from the back" my Storm2 9550 doesnt have a charge port anywhere on the back only the side where the USB port is and where you plug the wall charger in.. Is this the same for the dock?

Seidio - Your Single Source for Premium Smartphone Accessories
    05-17-10 03:21 AM
    Not sure wtf they are talking about, but that's the right cradle. I have the same one and it plugs right into the side of the phone when you drop it in.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-10 03:34 AM
    Not sure wtf they are talking about, but that's the right cradle. I have the same one and it plugs right into the side of the phone when you drop it in.

Thanks thats what I was goping to hear
    05-17-10 07:56 AM

Ditto. Probably a typo or something. The cradle uses the usb port on the side of the BB.
    05-17-10 09:13 AM
    Maybe it meant that the charging cable plugs into the back?? Poor wording. I also have 2 of those docks and it plugs into the side of the phone the past couple have said.
    05-17-10 09:52 AM
    If you have a Seidio case, make sure you purchase this dock, not the standard one as it won't accept the case. If you use the Seidio, you can leave your phone in it's Innocase and still drop in in the charger.
    05-17-10 10:31 AM
    I have the Seidio. It works great. I like the fact that you can charge it with the case on. The stock one doesnt allow for a case.
    05-17-10 11:48 AM
    Any idea if this cradle works with the OtterBox commuter case?

05-17-10 01:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD