Do any of you have a seidio case, i was thinking about getting the flex armor skin. What do you think are good cases that arent too bulky? I have the blackberry skin now but i want something that can absorb slightly more of an impact.
    What cases does everyone have, and how do you like them?
    02-19-09 09:47 PM
    I have the hybrid of the Innocase I and the clips loosened so that it pops off if dropped. It looks good and fits well but I wouldn't expect it to sustain a drop.
    02-19-09 09:50 PM
    I have the innocase 1, works great with 3.1mil sheet protector to completely seal the phone from dust/minor water.
    02-19-09 09:58 PM
    I got the Flex Armor (white) to begin with and it was fine if you like skins. Fit well and the holes were lined up properly. However, like many report, pulling those out of the pocket are tough. I then sprung for the Innocase II and have been quite happy with it. It gives grip without hassle and makes the phone more pleasant to type on.

I have noticed the black plastic around the Blackberry logo has scratched on my phone, which wouldn't have happened with the Innocase I, but oh well. The II is so sleek.
    02-19-09 10:20 PM
    I have the Innocase II as well, and I am a big fan. I had one of those floppy skin ones for a while, but the rubber texture made it stick in my pocket and I always felt like I was stretching the case as I moved it around.

Other than the case being a bit hard to snap in place, as you need to pop it over the side buttons, it is really nice. Keep in mind that you cannot pop the battery out with the case on (I know it is obvious, but you need to take the whole thing off, which is not as easy as with the skin cases).

Overall, perfect for my uses.
    02-19-09 10:34 PM
    im about to get the Innocase II.
    02-19-09 10:40 PM
    Good choice!
    02-19-09 10:43 PM
    just bought the extended battery with the extended case, ill update you when it arrives
    Last edited by Pickle_Me; 02-19-09 at 11:49 PM.
    02-19-09 10:50 PM
    got an Innocase II this week, absolutely love it

docking station should be coming soon to accomodate the case
    02-19-09 11:16 PM
    I just bought an innocase II shold be here my monday!
    02-19-09 11:34 PM
    I just bought an innocase II shold be here my monday!
    Just ordered it too.. hope its worth it
    02-21-09 10:35 AM
    Just ordered it too.. hope its worth it
    It is, I waited 10 days for mine to be delivered yesterday and I love it.

Innocase II w/clip is the way to go 100%.
    02-21-09 10:40 AM
    Just ordered the innocase 1. I debated between it and the 2, but I didn't like how the 2 leaves the front top of the storm exposed. That's the very first thing I'd scratch

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-09 10:48 AM
    The Innocase Hybrid is easily the best case. You don't even notice that it's on, and it adds better grip to the back. Also, it is clear in the front, so it doesn't compromise the storm's looks. It is very sturdy, and the inside is lined with felt. It covers pretty much the entire phone, except for the screen, and it covers more than the Innocase II. I love this case.

02-21-09 11:45 AM
    Just got my innocase I & holster combo yesyerday. Very impressed with this so far. I believe with this case and QuickPull, I should be very happy. (QuckPull to use instead of a conventional battery pull). Looking forward to the release of the matching charging pod.
    Just ordered the innocase 1. I debated between it and the 2, but I didn't like how the 2 leaves the front top of the storm exposed. That's the very first thing I'd scratch

02-21-09 12:13 PM
    got an Innocase II this week, absolutely love it

docking station should be coming soon to accomodate the case
    From who? Seidio? Are there pics or specs available?

02-21-09 12:20 PM
    I have the innocase 2 and the spring clip combo and I love it!! WAY better then the silicon case I had before that.
    02-21-09 12:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD