Innocase Surface - Black for use with BlackBerry 9800

The time is near.. Love Seidio products..
    09-14-10 10:41 AM
    it doesn't look proper, look under the screen, it looks like there is a gap at the bottom of the sliding screen.
    09-14-10 10:52 AM
    Ive always been very happy with Seidio's products... .so will see when it arrives..
    09-14-10 10:57 AM
    Can't wait. Seidio cases are normally among the best ones out there. I'm sure that's not a "gap". Probably a reflection or lighting. After all of this time, I'm sure they are not going to release a case with a gap....
    09-14-10 12:22 PM
    How did you order this???
    When I go to the web site it says "Coming Soon" with NO option to order.
    You can add it to your 'wish list' but I'm not sure that actually places it on order.
    I have been signed up to their email list for 9800 accessories since launch day and the only notification I have received from Seidio was for the screen protectors.
    09-14-10 01:04 PM
    otterbox case rocks and protects well
    09-14-10 01:10 PM
    i have the agf case and my only beef with it is that it makes the slidin a little stiff. but it also tightens up the little bit of play on the screen slider part. and i love the design....o yea its a bit of a pain to get off..i feel like i might break it.
    09-14-10 03:23 PM
    Ive always been very happy with Seidio's products... .so will see when it arrives..
    I've been happy with their products in the past

How did you order this???
    When I go to the web site it says "Coming Soon" with NO option to order.
    You can add it to your 'wish list' but I'm not sure that actually places it on order.
    I have been signed up to their email list for 9800 accessories since launch day and the only notification I have received from Seidio was for the screen protectors.
    i don't think anyone said they ordered it.
    09-15-10 11:56 AM
    i don't think anyone said they ordered it.
    Well... the topic line says "Seidio case on the way"... not "coming soon" or "soon to ship."

If I tell someone with whom I'm conversing, that... "I'm on the way"... it means I'm actively in the process of getting there.

The OP also says in a second post... "we'll see when it arrives." How can it be "on the way" or "arriving" if it hasn't been ordered?
    09-15-10 06:47 PM
    otterbox case rocks and protects well
    I used to think this until I dropped my Torch and the glass broke. Then again I doubt too many cases can handle that kind of impact. It seems for the Torch the best protection is to never drop it.
    09-15-10 09:42 PM
    It costs the same at the Otter Box and the Otter box seems to provide better protection. Why spend that much for a case that will not provide the best safety for the phone.
    09-15-10 09:45 PM
    It costs the same at the Otter Box and the Otter box seems to provide better protection. Why spend that much for a case that will not provide the best safety for the phone.
    In the hope that the Seidio case doesn't break like my first Otterbox case did?

I recently ordered a couple of cheap-o cases (about $6 each) off ebay and the first one I received actually has a better constructed top piece than the Otterbox. So, I would hope that Seidio has a pretty nice product, too.

But, we shall see. I'm sure I'll order one when the opportunity presents itself.
    09-21-10 02:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD