Well my Seidio case shattered last night when i dropped it on my kitchen floor. I guess that's better than my blackberry shattering. Looks like I'll need to buy a new one now!

Has anyone elses case shattered to pieces from dropping it?
    11-16-08 05:54 PM
    wow! how long have you had the case? i'm glad it didnt hurt your berry, but i wouldnt expect it to shatter either?!
    11-16-08 08:03 PM
    See if they will replace it first!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-08 08:10 PM
    Glad your Berry is ok but wow I would not have expected the case to shatter!
    11-17-08 07:47 AM
    wow! how long have you had the case? i'm glad it didnt hurt your berry, but i wouldnt expect it to shatter either?!
    I've had it for a little over 5 months. I was also surprised the case shattered. Well, into 3 pieces, but still!
    11-17-08 08:27 AM
    See if they will replace it first!

I just checked their warranty info, and its says "All Seidio products are warranted against defective materials or workmanship for 180 days from date of purchase" So I think I'll have to go find the pieces.
    11-17-08 08:30 AM
    Glad your Berry is ok but wow I would not have expected the case to shatter!
    Me too, I am so glad I got this case, because if i didn't, those broken pieces could have been the berry itself!
    11-17-08 08:31 AM
    Well my Seidio case shattered last night when i dropped it on my kitchen floor. I guess that's better than my blackberry shattering. Looks like I'll need to buy a new one now!

Has anyone elses case shattered to pieces from dropping it?
    Do you by "dropped" actually mean "threw in a fit of rage"? lol

Sucks that your case broke, but at least the Berry still works.
    11-17-08 10:06 AM
    Well it did its job. I wouldn't think they would cover that but if they do that's great

11-17-08 03:39 PM
    Well it did its job. I wouldn't think they would cover that but if they do that's great

I sent an email asking if this is covered, but my guess this would be "normal wear". We'll see though
    11-18-08 05:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD