I just got my case in red and it's the BEST case! It has a keyboard protector and a screen guard built in it! I Love it!!!! I love the rubber keyboard protector because I HATE getting things like lint in between my keys! I give it 2 THUMBS up!!

seidioonline.com

The red is sort of like a metallic red and it does not feel slippery it has a good grip on it too. It was WELL worth the 41.00 bucks I spent on it considering I paid full price for my phone!
    05-06-09 11:08 AM
    But at anyrate I love it!
    05-06-09 04:56 PM
    Excellent! I think I'm going to go with the innocase II myself - too much of a concern with the keyboard, but hopefully it lasts for you!
    05-06-09 05:40 PM
    i hate it, it covers how sexy the phone is, i rather the innocase II, specially because the keyboard on the 360 starts getting loose after a while
    05-06-09 09:27 PM
    I love this case as well, I just cant wait till it comes out for my Bold next week.
    05-06-09 11:32 PM
    does anybody know where i can buy this case in the UK?
    looks worth investing in some good reviews/comments been made about this new case all over the net.
    05-07-09 04:31 AM
    Is it the best case for the 8900?
    05-07-09 06:47 AM
    Nice. LCD cover, phone cover and keyboard cover? AND dust resistant? How is it typing on it? Is it harder to text than having nothing on the keyboard?
    05-07-09 07:41 AM
    Yes the typing takes a little getting used to.....

You can check it out here!!!
    05-07-09 08:13 AM
    I make so many typing mistakesb its not even funny
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-09 10:24 AM
    I make so many typing mistakesb its not even funny
    With this funky case or in general?

lol.
    05-07-09 10:30 AM
    lol... laserus
    05-07-09 10:43 AM
    Excellent! I think I'm going to go with the innocase II myself - too much of a concern with the keyboard, but hopefully it lasts for you!
    i hate it, it covers how sexy the phone is, i rather the innocase II, specially because the keyboard on the 360 starts getting loose after a while
    Your keyboard should have a little give, but shouldn't be loose. If it is please contact customer service for a replacement.

If you just don't like a keyboard cover, the Innocase II is obviously the perfect alternative for you.

Thanks,
    05-07-09 11:08 AM
    Yes the typing takes a little getting used to.....

You can check it out here!!!
    Yea...I can imagine there may be a short learning curve when going to something different than you're used to. You should've seen me the first time I typed on my iPhone! Sorry...I said the "I" word, but I do have a Curve also.

05-07-09 11:12 AM
    yeah thats what i ended up doing going with the innocase II
    05-07-09 11:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD