View Poll Results: Which case do you perfer?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Seidio I

23 51.11%
  • Seidio II

22 48.89%
    I currently have the Verizon Hard Plastic Clear Case and it makes my phone feel very large and bulky. I was looking into buying a Seidio Case and was wondering which case was better and your review on it. ( I don't plan to buy the holster)
    01-18-09 02:30 PM
    Have the II, i love it.
    01-18-09 02:59 PM
    I have the II and have a BSE slapped on the top where its exposed, works for me.
    01-18-09 03:02 PM
    I bought the II at first and liked it but I didn't like the lack of protection on the top so I moved to the innocase I.

Love the innocase I. All the protection and no bulk.

Also if u will be taking the storm out of the case often get the innocase I. The I snaps over the phone. The II slides in and is tight. The finish will wear off if u take it out often.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-09 03:15 PM
    I also have II and love it. But it is a little thinker than they claim...
    01-18-09 03:15 PM
    I have the I myself and really like it. I typically keep the phone in my pocket so I wanted the full coverage (minus screen + buttons). I paired my I with a phantomskinz screen protector, great combo

01-18-09 03:42 PM
    Been discussed before with reviews as well (search the forum)

Both do the same thing, same size and same look. Only difference is one covers the top the other doesnt. One is a snap on. The other is what seems to be a slide in but from reports and information, you actually push the Storm into the case and pull it out if you want.
    01-18-09 03:49 PM
    I bought the II at first and liked it but I didn't like the lack of protection on the top so I moved to the innocase I.

Love the innocase I. All the protection and no bulk.

Also if u will be taking the storm out of the case often get the innocase I. The I snaps over the phone. The II slides in and is tight. The finish will wear off if u take it out often.

Innocase II instrutions say not to slide phone in. I have it. Align it at the top and put the right side in then snap in the left side. The small bottom piece slides on but should not damage anything.
    01-18-09 03:52 PM
    I personally have the innocase I and have mixed feelings about it. To start it isn't worth the price for what you get,their are slight gaps around the case and the material is thin plastic with a rubber coating. I had a Curve with a Body Glove case which is much thicker and stronger but they don't make it for the Storm.
    01-18-09 04:04 PM
    Good info I'm thinking about picking one of them up too.

01-18-09 04:17 PM
    I'm on the fence myself so it's good to see what people are saying. My question
    to all I and II owners out there is does either case allow you to use the desktop
    charging pod without removing the case. I use the bedside mode as my alarm
    clock and taking it out of the case every night is a pain...
    01-18-09 04:33 PM
    I have the I and love it. Accidental lock button presses are impossible now. Feels like silk in your hands and no chance of scratching any part of the Storm.

I can live with the itty-bitty almost nonexistent gap along the seams.

FYI, there us a BodyGlove cover for the Storm though...sold right here on Crackberry.

01-18-09 04:50 PM
    I'm on the fence myself so it's good to see what people are saying. My question
    to all I and II owners out there is does either case allow you to use the desktop
    charging pod without removing the case. I use the bedside mode as my alarm
    clock and taking it out of the case every night is a pain...
    no it does not fit currently but from what i've read, seidio is working on a compatible charging cradle that will fit their case.
    01-18-09 05:24 PM
    I'm surprised that I is beating out II so far.
    01-18-09 05:52 PM
    i am leaning towards I, plus i like the way it covers the top.
    01-18-09 06:28 PM
    I have the I and love it. Accidental lock button presses are impossible now. Feels like silk in your hands and no chance of scratching any part of the Storm.

I can live with the itty-bitty almost nonexistent gap along the seams.

FYI, there us a BodyGlove cover for the Storm though...sold right here on Crackberry.

It's not a hard case though.
    01-18-09 08:02 PM
    Thanks for all the replies
    01-18-09 08:28 PM
    Great, I already bought the one at the VZW store when I picked up my phone. Too late now...I'll be ordering the I tonight--I had to do a battery pull earlier and now the phone won't respond at all when it is in the case that I got from the store...only works when I take it out completely. I'm incredibly rough on phones so I am going to go with the I because of the extra coverage on the top. Every little bit helps with me. When I get it I will post some photos and write a quick little review if no one else has done it by then...
    01-19-09 12:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD