Okay...so I already have a Seidio Holster for my Curve 8330 that I love. I am now thinking of buying the Seidio Case & Holster combo but I am a little concerned that it might be a little to bulky or protrude from my waist to far... Anyone have the combo? If so how do you like it? Does it add much bulk to the phone when you put it in the holster?
    06-30-08 10:16 AM
    No, it didn't bother met at all when I switched over. The only time I really noticed it was when I first examined it closely since I was worried about the same thing you are. After I got over that I was a-OK.
    06-30-08 10:18 AM
    I have the combo and love it! Great protection, does not protrude much at all, and adds very minimal bulk (if any). I would recommend to you and anyone else looking for a good case that protects well and looks great!
    06-30-08 10:26 AM
    I will try this next if I don't like the leather case. I was worried about the same thing. When you order online, it is hard to know. Wish I would have read this b4 I spent the money.
    06-30-08 10:36 AM
    Awesome! Then I will place my order today. I really wanted somthing that provided good protection but didn't want to increase the size dramatically. Thanks for all the replies... I love this site!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-08 10:48 AM
    Best purchase ever!!! The new case/holster combo arrived yesterday and the fit is perfect. It barely adds any bulk and the feel of the case is great. I highly recommend the Seidio Rubberized Case/Holster combo!

07-06-08 08:04 PM
    Best purchase ever!!! The new case/holster combo arrived yesterday and the fit is perfect. It barely adds any bulk and the feel of the case is great. I highly recommend the Seidio Rubberized Case/Holster combo!

yep.. I agree! I couldn't imagine using anything other than the seidio case/holster that I would actually like better....

glad u like!
    07-06-08 09:13 PM
    Ordered mine on the weekend..can't wait! i hear only good things about this case (besides price) worth every penny in protection though
    07-06-08 11:59 PM
    I got one of these cases for my 8320 about a month or so ago. Definitely an awesome case. Mine has seemed to develop a crack @ the top left corner though. Phone has been dropped once and lower left corner is where it took the impact, maybe just a defective unit? The case still holds together OK.
    07-07-08 03:24 AM
    I only have one problem with holsters.. getting in and out of cars. I drive a car with bucket seats and that makes it almost impossible to drive around with the phone in the waist-holster. Worse case scenario I had with my previous O2 Mini was that it popped out of my waist, out the door and onto the road as I was getting into the car. I believe the same will happen to the Curve too if you are not too careful getting in and out of the car.
    07-07-08 03:56 AM
    I got one of these cases for my 8320 about a month or so ago. Definitely an awesome case. Mine has seemed to develop a crack @ the top left corner though. Phone has been dropped once and lower left corner is where it took the impact, maybe just a defective unit? The case still holds together OK.
    I just clip the holster to the visor when I am in the whip

07-07-08 04:47 AM
    Hey, I currently have a rubberized Seidio case for my curve. Is the case and holster combo a rubberized case too? Is it clear plastic like the one they show in the pic? Please let me know. Thanks.
    07-07-08 05:21 AM
    I have always liked carrying my phone on my belt, but with my BB, I carried in my pocket which was fine except I carry my money clip/wallet in my right pocket and keys in my left, which made me have to pull my BB out before I used either pocket. I found one of these and absolutely love it! I highly recommend this product!!
    07-07-08 06:31 AM
    I have always liked carrying my phone on my belt, but with my BB, I carried in my pocket which was fine except I carry my money clip/wallet in my right pocket and keys in my left, which made me have to pull my BB out before I used either pocket. I found one of these and absolutely love it! I highly recommend this product!!
    I have been using one of these from the days I had a Pearl>8800>Curve. I find it an awesome way to carry my Curve. No more lint!
    07-07-08 06:37 AM
    Check on ebay for good prices.
    07-07-08 07:28 AM
    Gah if I see you post that one more time yogi

07-07-08 08:48 AM
    I just order the case/holster and can't wait to recieve it. Looks like the best fit for me personally and looks very well done.
    07-07-08 03:43 PM
    Does anyone know if I can still use the blackberry OEM charging stand with the case on?
    Last edited by brinky; 07-07-08 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Can't Spell
    07-07-08 05:45 PM
    Does anyone know if I can still use the blackberry OEM charging stand with the case on?
    I just received my case and holster. Very nice indeed.

Don't have the changing stand, but there is a cut out around the contacts on the sides of the battery door latch. As long as the charger had a bit of slop in the fit, it might work.
    07-09-08 01:54 PM
    I just received my case and holster. Very nice indeed.

Don't have the changing stand, but there is a cut out around the contacts on the sides of the battery door latch. As long as the charger had a bit of slop in the fit, it might work.
    I saw that cut out on the back, which is what made me believe it would work. I just was not sure how much thickness the case added. I sent a email off to Seidio and put the question to them. Just waiting for them to get back to me.
    07-09-08 04:43 PM
    I'll measure the thickness and overall case width and thickness when I get back to work next Tuesday. Don't believe I have a set of caliper or micrometers at home, but will check my toolbox. Not sure if it will help, but figure the info can't hurt.
    07-09-08 07:44 PM
    I'll measure the thickness and overall case width and thickness when I get back to work next Tuesday. Don't believe I have a set of caliper or micrometers at home, but will check my toolbox. Not sure if it will help, but figure the info can't hurt.
    I did get an email back from Seidio and they say that it will not work with the Blackberry charging pod, but it would work with theirs. Not sure if they are being honest or it was a sales pitch.

I do appreciate the offer to break out the calipers , but I have been checking out my bb in the pod and while there is some side to side movement, their is nothing front to back . So I guess I am going to have to keep my bb neked.

Thanks.
    07-09-08 09:41 PM
    What is the link to this. I have the holster for a non-skinned Curve but cannot find the combo of skin and holster.

Thanks.
    07-09-08 10:11 PM
    They used to have a combo for sale, but HERE'S the holster that will accept the Seidio skins.
    07-09-08 10:21 PM
    I have the Seidio combo also. I love it. I read only one complaint about it. The complaint was that the pin that holds the spring clip can slide out. My wife and I both have the combo. One day I noticed her pin had slid out about 1/16 of an inch. I just pushed it back in and it hasn't moved since. It's a great product...little pricey, but I feel it's a quality product.
    07-09-08 10:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD