i was thinking about ordering the seidio case for my storm, kinda getting tired of the silicone one. i was wondering if any one has it yet, and how it compares to the blackberry oe silicone case?

thanx
    darwin
    12-30-08 08:18 AM
    Here's the link to the holster review http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/sei...review-108267/

I ordered the combo of this and the innocase ii surface. Should be coming this week. Will be a pleasant change from the silicone once I bought with the phone at the vzw store.
    12-30-08 09:11 AM
    I went from OEM Silicone to the Innocase II combo with the holster and love it. Light weight, looks decent, a little pricey, but I think it was worth it. Hope that helps
    01-09-09 07:11 PM
    Got my Innocase I today. Absolutely LOVE it. Using it with a leather pouch.
    01-09-09 07:14 PM
    got mine the other day

F the silicone case, love the seidio II, slim hard enough, looks slick in black
    01-09-09 07:31 PM
    I have the innocase II combo in Sapphire. I love it. Works great. Sleeps in the case and turns on as soon as you take it out with out having to touch the screen.
    01-09-09 07:44 PM
    Seidio Springclip user here, and I HIGHLY recommend it. Besides all the stuff mentioned in that review Roo quoted, I can add that the belt clip is THE most well constructed I have EVER seen.
    01-09-09 08:04 PM
    so what is the difference between the 1 and 2
    01-09-09 08:10 PM
    Got mine today. Both the case and the clip. I thought it was a silicone one when I purchased it, but pleasantly surprised that it's not.

Fits great, the clip works perfect. The leather pouch from Verizon was rubbing the buttons and wearing them down, so this was a great solution.

It's day one, any changes I'll let you know, but it seems to be a good product.
    01-09-09 08:14 PM
    The springclip holster works great ... definitely gets a thumbs up from me.
    01-09-09 08:16 PM
    just look at the pictures and you'll quickly see the difference. the I covers the whole phone save spots for buttons and ports and what not. where as the II has the top unprotected. seems to leave it a little more vulnerable.

has anyone except for the poster who got sapphire gotten a color other than black. and if so how do you like it?
    01-09-09 08:17 PM
    just look at the pictures and you'll quickly see the difference. the I covers the whole phone save spots for buttons and ports and what not. where as the II has the top unprotected. seems to leave it a little more vulnerable.

has anyone except for the poster who got sapphire gotten a color other than black. and if so how do you like it?
    I got the sapphire. It is a very dark blue. It looks very nice
    01-09-09 08:19 PM
    I got the Innocase II (saphire blue) and holster, and absolutely love it.

I originally bought the Verizon skin, and as soon as I put it on the phone it went right back in the packaging. I just didn't like it at all.

I love the Innocase - I'm not really sure how to describe it. It's not the 'tacky' rubber feel of the Verizon skin. And it's not the slick hard plastic feel of the Verizon case. It lies somewhere in between, but is quite different than both. IMHO, it is significantly better than both.
    01-09-09 09:00 PM
    I got the pink Innocase I a couple of days ago (my husband got sapphire.) It has a sheen to it, and possibly a hint of a light purple?

In any case, I like it better than a cheaper case that I had before. I do wish that the seems were a little closer together, though.

Overall, I like it.
    01-09-09 11:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD