I noticed theres a belt clip holster for the 8900 that only works with a rubberized or clear plastic case. Obviously theres a rubberized case but is there any clear plastic cases that clip around the phone out yet??? I dont see any on Seidio's site or here. Are there just not any out yet???

Thanks
    03-05-09 03:46 PM
    I don't think Seido is going to have any...
    03-05-09 03:49 PM
    I picked one up at Tmobile last night for $10. Doesn't have a magnet or anything cool though.
    03-05-09 04:05 PM
    I picked one up at Tmobile last night for $10. Doesn't have a magnet or anything cool though.
    You talking about the clear plastic protective case?
    03-05-09 04:14 PM
    I got my 8900 clear protective case at eforcity.com.
    It is not expensive.
    Regular price: $3.99
    Here is a special coupon code.

20% OFF With Coupon Code: SPTOFF20

Product Description:

Clip-on Crystal Case for Blackberry Curve 8900, Clear

Case is attractive and usable while protected from external dust and scratches in this clip on case accessory.

Plus I also used the Seidio Innocase Holster.

I am with both items because it protect my 8900.
    03-05-09 09:07 PM
    I picked one up at the Tmo store today. I don't like hosters, but I bought it just for the clear case. You can remove the holster option completely. I did however, try out the holster one time today and it seems like a relatively sturdy design. No magnet as mentioned prior, but holster does rotate, so you can turn the bberry to the side or upright on your waist. For 10 bucks it was a steal I thought!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-09 01:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD