Anyone have this???

Love it? Hate it??

And, what case do you use with it (that works with the extra speaker cut out)

Thanks
    02-01-09 09:41 PM
    I second this. I want to know, because I'm thinking about getting one.
    02-01-09 09:48 PM
    I have it. I like it.

I can't comment on a case. I use a holster with no case.
    02-01-09 09:53 PM
    I assume you have read the reviews of this in the crackberry store? This is of no help to you? (in terms of have one, love it? hate it?)
    02-01-09 09:58 PM
    Ive been using for a couple months ,GREAT PRODUCT!
    02-01-09 11:18 PM
    I have it but don't use it anymore since I have the extended battery which in essence is the same backing just larger..
    The regular size one I have I didn't like to much since It didn't sit flush with the phone..
    The extended version is perfect..
    I use it with a mobi holster..
    02-01-09 11:32 PM
    I am thinking of getting it with a seidio innocase so you would get the best sound quality. I really don't see a need for it though in my case.
    I have the red curve so it wouldn't really match. I wish they color matched the phone. :-(

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-09 12:07 AM
    I am thinking of getting it with a seidio innocase so you would get the best sound quality. I really don't see a need for it though in my case.
    I have the red curve so it wouldn't really match. I wish they color matched the phone. :-(

Im using on red curve and it looks pretty darn sweet.
    There is one setback to door I didn't mention , the camera mirror doesn't sit flush so there is chance of scratch to mirror.The fix is in my reviews at crackberry store user "Phil C"
    02-02-09 12:21 AM
    I'll have to check that out. I may just go with the red innocase for now though. Cash is tight now a days

02-02-09 12:23 AM
    I love the battery door! Its practically scratch-proof and feels much better than the OEM door. I can hear my phone across the house because of the opening. It fits perfectly flush with the rest of the phone and will look really good when I buy a black front housing faceplate to complete my bad*ss stealth look

02-02-09 12:27 AM
    Anyone have this???

Love it? Hate it??

And, what case do you use with it (that works with the extra speaker cut out)

Thanks
    I have had it for awhile and love it. Makes the biggest difference when listening to music on your phone when not using headphones.
    02-02-09 03:44 AM
    I have it, and use it with the innocase and spring clip.
    Great product, great company.
    02-02-09 07:39 AM
    I have it, and use it with the innocase and spring clip.
    Great product, great company.
    Does the innocase you have have the extra speaker cut out?

02-02-09 08:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD