Since I can't find all these products in any store, I was hoping someone had the following information.

I would like the 2600 extended battery in an innocase with a spring-clip holster and a charging cradle for home. Even better is if the innocase is just a standard one where I don't use a phone back at all (so I don't need a hump). Is this possible? Is there an innocase that will accommodate the extended battery without a back door that will also fit in a cradle and holster?

Thanks.
    01-17-11 10:41 AM
    hey gadgetfreak- here is some stuff from amazon.com for Seidio. view from a lap/desktop.
    AMAZON.COM SEIDIO FOR BOLD 9650
    hopefully there may be something here for you
    01-17-11 10:47 AM
    Thank you for the info. Crackberry has it too but, since I can't see it and play around to see what fits, I am asking for specific information about a (standard size?) case that will hold the extended battery, fit in a cradle and a spring holster.
    01-17-11 10:59 AM
    Thank you for the info. Crackberry has it too but, since I can't see it and play around to see what fits, I am asking for specific information about a (standard size?) case that will hold the extended battery, fit in a cradle and a spring holster.
    ohh ok. sorry. But, if im not mistaken, I *think* Amazon might have the sizes in the description, but I understand you'd want to hear from someone whose actually done this.
    01-17-11 11:03 AM
    I have a standard battery and bought a seidio innocase snap for my Bold and a seidio cradle. The phone NEVER charged or fit properly with the case.

I would check the accessories thread to see what others have to say before you invest. The cradle cost me $25.00 and while nice, never did what it was supposed to.
    01-17-11 12:51 PM
    in one simple answer......no

seidio didnt make an ext battery innocase. the extended battery should work in a cradle as it does have charging contacts on the back of it.

the only case i have found that will accommodate the extended battery is the otterbox commuter case.

heres a link with the cradle http://forums.crackberry.com/f77/sei...acular-538456/

and heres a link to a youtube vid showing you how to make it fit in the otterbox

you cannot use the cradle with the otterbox. if your into carrying the phone on your hip you can get a bold 9000 leather pouch to put the phone in and it will activate the magnet sleep mode (so i have heard)
    01-17-11 12:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD