I got my charging cradle today and I just tried to test it but I can't tell if it's working or not. When I put my phone on the cradle I get no indication of charging status (the bolt doesn't show up over the battery nor does the clock show up). I know my battery is low enough to accept a charge because I made sure to run it down a little bit. Plus it still charges fine with the USB cable. You'll have to forgive the somewhat noob questions as this is my first experience using a cradle and I don't know what to expect. Any info on haw this is supposed to work would be greatly appreciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-09 03:52 PM
    You should get the same indications you would as if you were using the USB port to charge.

You plugged the cradle in, right? (sorry just had to ask)
    10-02-09 03:58 PM
    You should get the same indications you would as if you were using the USB port to charge.

You plugged the cradle in, right? (sorry just had to ask)
    Yep it sure is plugged in. Green LED is lit. Is the phone supposed to snap into the cradle or something? Mine just kind of rests against the contacts. It isn't secured into the cradle by any means. Is that normal?

10-02-09 04:06 PM
    Sorry for the double post but I figured it out. The contacts on the cradle got pushed in too far and weren't making contact. I've pulled them back out to where they should be and now it works.

10-02-09 04:51 PM
    How did you get the cradle already? I've had mine on order for weeks.
    10-03-09 04:02 AM
    I got mine off ebay. For $25.95 with shipping, I got the cradle, a spare charger, a spare usb cable, and a car charger.
    10-03-09 05:11 AM
    I think Seidio is low on the stock with a lot of their products. I placed my order on September 25th, and received the cradle yesterday.
    10-03-09 10:21 AM
    I think Seidio is low on the stock with a lot of their products. I placed my order on September 25th, and received the cradle yesterday.
    Same here.
    10-03-09 03:11 PM
    I received my cradle today.

One easy way to test if it is charging is to set the Clock to Display Clock when charging. Cradle the phone and see if the clock engages.

Mine is working just fine. Now if only I would get a shipping notice for the Snap Case I ordered before I ordered the charger.
    10-03-09 04:49 PM
    Just got the craddle today and absolutely love it.

I also like the adaptor piece so this can work with or without their cases.
    10-05-09 06:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD