Seidio hey jameson, we are developing accessories but no ETA yet!

All I want is a clip-in holster
    08-18-11 11:38 AM
    what is the reason for this post?
    08-18-11 11:42 AM
    what is the reason for this post?
    Because some people have asked if Seidio was going to come out accessories?
    08-18-11 11:52 AM
    The other day I asked:

"Are you planning accessories for the new BlackBerry Bold 9900/9930? Particularly the spring-clip holsters you made for previous BlackBerry phones. Also, would like to see a 3500 mAh extended battery for this as you did for the original 9000, but the battery door would have to have the NFC antenna like in the OEM battery door..."

... and they replied:

"we're still gauging the demand and sign ups..but if you are interested please sign up at bb9900@seidio.com. We'll take those numbers into account. Thanks!"
    08-18-11 12:03 PM
    Any of you notice the offerings for the XOOM that they have. All if not most of them can be used with the Playbook and pretty much every device BUT they do not even have a Playbook section.

Kind of stupid if you ask me.

How about this.

I am still gauging whether or not I want to buy any of their stuff again.

The case for the Storm I covered up the all the edges of the screen to the point where I had to cut the damn thing in order to be able to type anything on the on screen keyboard.

I might give these guys a try. Friend of mine has one for his iphone 4 and it looks pretty cool. But his phone is orange and the case is black so the coloring is pretty cool. http://www.goballisticcase.com/

EDIT: It was element cases not Ballistic cases.

Shame too it looks pretty cool.
    http://www.elementcase.com/Vapor-Pro...-1111-kkmu.htm
    Last edited by flyersfan76; 08-18-11 at 01:08 PM.
    08-18-11 12:42 PM
    Hello All,

Thank you all for the comments, we are planning to develop a Spring-Clip Holster for the naked device but don't have an ETA just yet. If you are interested in one, we encourage you to go sign up for notification on our latest products here:

www.seidio.com/signup

Regards,
    09-28-11 09:19 AM
    I have already signed up. It's good to see your products rolling out for the 99xx, but maybe they could roll out a bit quicker? I'm going through fits waiting for the naked holster. I always buy Seidio products whenever I get a new phone (which is all too often), and this one will be no exception... once the products I am looking for are out.
    09-28-11 10:43 AM
    I have already signed up. It's good to see your products rolling out for the 99xx, but maybe they could roll out a bit quicker? I'm going through fits waiting for the naked holster. I always buy Seidio products whenever I get a new phone (which is all too often), and this one will be no exception... once the products I am looking for are out.
    I might try the naked holster also. I "loved" their case for the storm in the beginning but then they redesigned it and you couldn't hit all sides of the screen thus making me cut the hole bigger.

I also like having a holster as it gives me a nice out of the way place to have my phone in my car on the visor.
    09-28-11 11:45 AM
    i got email from Seidio yesterday stating that they made available Case and Holster combo for $49.99 not sure if holster alone is available though either for naked or cased device.
    09-28-11 12:28 PM
    The combos that they have out currently do not work for the naked device. The holsters only work for the specific cases that they are designed for. Unfortunately that means those of us that want a holster for the naked device must still wait.

The holsters called "Spring Clip Holster" are the ones specifically for devices without cases, just so you know.
    09-28-11 12:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD