Getting a case and wondering which is best? Usability is key but protection is also important. I like the Otterbox but worried about the form factor. The 360 looks promising. The Silicrylic lacks protection for the face but looks great.
    07-07-09 08:19 PM
    I have the 360 and I really like it. It doesn't make it real bulky but it covers/protects it nicely.
    07-07-09 08:27 PM
    Getting a case and wondering which is best? Usability is key but protection is also important. I like the Otterbox but worried about the form factor. The 360 looks promising. The Silicrylic lacks protection for the face but looks great.
    I've tried both 360 and otter and both offer great protection. 360- slim sleek design not bulky at all. Otter- superior protection but adds a lot of bulk. I currently use the 360 and I love it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-09 09:31 PM
    Otterbox all the way for full protection.
    07-07-09 10:40 PM
    Otterbox here. Picked it up for $35 from Verizon store with military discount.

07-08-09 05:07 AM
    Otterbox is a good choice for sure. Its bulky, but I use it when I expect to go places that could get the phone in a bit of trouble, say for example the beach.
    07-08-09 06:23 AM
    CBer Morf32 did a banging review of the Seidio 360, which just made it to the front page...

Seidio Innocase 360 Review for the BlackBerry Storm | CrackBerry.com

And it was originally listed along with tons of other accessory reviews in THIS forum...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f120/
    07-08-09 11:06 AM
    Got the Otterbox and love it so far. Yeah it is huge but its worth it for the benefits. And it looks great.
    07-08-09 05:33 PM
    Otterbox. It's almost a safe for your Storm.
    07-08-09 07:45 PM
    I have tried a few cases and the Otterbox is the best for me. They also have the best customer service. I purchased my 1st one off Ebay. Then I read that they came out with an amended one that did not obstruct the touch screen in Landscape mode. All I did wsa send them and email and they responded immediately and sent me the newest version in the mail and best of all it was FREE!!

Phone is slightly bigger, only by less than .25". But the phone is completely protected. I love just dropping it on the floor to demonstrate the protection.
    Go Otterbox!!!
    07-08-09 10:46 PM
    You may want to look into the Body Glove. I know the reviews suck when it comes to battery pulls, but I think it's an awesome case. Easy to type with and it doesn't snap off when dropped.

If you consider this case , download QuickPull so you don't have to pull the battery.
    07-09-09 03:17 AM
    hows typing on the 360? i am thinking of getting it. I have an otterbox, but its so bulky, i am keeping it for like biking, when i go to the pool etc.....

I was wondering if the 360 has the same issue that the first otterbox did with typing since the case goes right up to the edge and doesnt really tapper

right now I have the incipio feather on. I like it but doesnt offer much protection. wish the 360 came in flame red thou for my STL Cardinals
    07-09-09 08:38 AM
    rj5570,
    typing with the 360 on it is just as good as typing with out a case on it, for me anyways...
    07-09-09 08:49 AM
    thank you, think I will order the burgundy one today then, maybe blue, LOL

another question, so you can remove any screen protector you have on the storm then right? no reason since it protects the screen. right?
    07-09-09 08:51 AM
    You can, but i just left mine on under the case, and it still types just fine for me...
    07-09-09 08:54 AM
    sweet, too bad they didnt seal up the sides to make it a bit more resistant to water.

coolies, going to order one now then
    07-09-09 08:57 AM
    I'm sure that will be there next design, so that they can charge 40bucks. But ohwell, I'd rather spend $40 and protect my $200 investment,then pay for another storm that Verizon would'nt cover under warranty.
    07-09-09 09:06 AM
    Otterbox.

I took a couple of spills when I am riding my bike to work and my storm still works fine.
    07-09-09 09:16 AM
    I have tried a few cases and the Otterbox is the best for me. They also have the best customer service. I purchased my 1st one off Ebay. Then I read that they came out with an amended one that did not obstruct the touch screen in Landscape mode. All I did wsa send them and email and they responded immediately and sent me the newest version in the mail and best of all it was FREE!!

Phone is slightly bigger, only by less than .25". But the phone is completely protected. I love just dropping it on the floor to demonstrate the protection.
    Go Otterbox!!!
    Thank you. Have an otterbox and love it but it does slow typing. Saw your post and sent an email. My new free case is on its way.

07-12-09 02:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD