I currently have a seidio case and holster that is okay. I really want something that covers the screen, however, Otterbox really has a good reputation and I like the looks of their products. I have read about both. I have learned so much about my BB after getting it for Christmas here on this site. I figured I could use some help with this decision.

Thanks!
    01-20-10 04:23 PM
    Get the Otterbox trust me. Lifetime warranty
    01-20-10 04:27 PM
    I have Both, for my tour. Otterbox. Without a doubt. While you can't charge using a cradle, The Sedio Product is flimsy at best. And their customer service is Second to everyone. I Bought the sedio innocase surface II and the 360 at the same time. both were broken within a month. the surface's side cracked, and the 360 will no longer snap closed at the top. I remain unimpressed.
    01-20-10 04:31 PM
    Otterbox. I had to purchase an extended battery from Seidio this week and I am not looking forward to taking off my Otterbox Commuter. Best case I ever had for any phone.
    01-20-10 09:44 PM
    I have Both, for my tour. Otterbox. Without a doubt. While you can't charge using a cradle, The Sedio Product is flimsy at best. And their customer service is Second to everyone. I Bought the sedio innocase surface II and the 360 at the same time. both were broken within a month. the surface's side cracked, and the 360 will no longer snap closed at the top. I remain unimpressed.
    How did the side on your Innocase II break? I knew that the snap together design of the Innocase I/360 would cause problems since the tabs wear out/break very easily. I thought that the Innocase II design would offer much more reliable protection. I have been eyeing Otterbox products myself and may pick up a Commuter case to see what all this hoopla is about.
    01-21-10 09:28 AM
    Go Otterbox as they are the best in CS as far as I have delt with. Otterbox quality is very good and if you do have an issue they take care of it right away, like someone said lifetime warranty and they stand behind it.

Sedio is very overpriced in my opinion and their CS has not been stellar. Everything I have purchased from them has either broke or has had some type of issue. I have just not been that impressed with Sedio but others swear by them.
    Last edited by bfd; 01-21-10 at 11:37 AM. Reason: spelling
    01-21-10 11:36 AM
    I have the 360 and the only annoying thing that I have experienced is the flimsy material they used to protect the keypad bubbled right underneath the trackpad after a couple weeks. What sold me initially was--I liked the idea that the screen protector was part of the case. I'm horrible at putting the individual screen protectors on...
    01-21-10 12:23 PM
    Thank you, everyone. I have a commuter on the way for my soon to arrive 8530. I went with the 8530 from the 8330 b/c of the memory/processor, trackpad, and wifi. I will probably end up getting a defender down the road. Thanks again!
    01-22-10 08:47 AM
    How did the side on your Innocase II break? I knew that the snap together design of the Innocase I/360 would cause problems since the tabs wear out/break very easily. I thought that the Innocase II design would offer much more reliable protection. I have been eyeing Otterbox products myself and may pick up a Commuter case to see what all this hoopla is about.
    The strut just below the right side accessory button just snapped clean off one day. Wasn't cracked or anything. Never been dropped or even banged. Just took it off to clean it, and SNAP, when I tried to put em together again. And Like I said, Sedio's Customer Service is horrible. They wouldn't do anything for me. They don't stand behind the product at all. Not only that, but when I ordered the new case, I payed for Next Day shipping. They didn't ship the case for 3 days, and then sent it 2nd day. I called to inquire, when it didn't arrive the next day (this was in the middle of the week) and was told it hadn't shipped. I then inquired about a refund for the next day air and was told, quote. "We don't refund shipping. Too bad." To say the least. So, Yea, go with the otterbox, buy it from crackberry and you'll never look back.
    01-22-10 10:04 AM
    With the otterbox, will the wear n tear get to the mini usb port?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-10 07:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD