I had bought an extra battery for my bold approx 3 months ago because I'm a pretty heavy user. My battery would barely make it until noon time before i had to change it out with the other battery. Even then my extra battery would almost be dead before the end of the day. Well I finally broke down and got the seidio extended battery and wonder why I waited so long to get it. I still carry on my normal heavy use routine and haven't even put a dent in it. I take if off the charger at 530am. By noon time it was still 90% instead of dead. The review to some people may make it seem like its very bulky but, once you get the battery, it really isn't that much bulkier. It only took me a few minutes to get over that fact. I probably send at least 100 text messages 10 emails a day. That doesn't count for the phone calls, myspace, and facebook. I would surely recommend this battery to someone that needs the power to last all day and then some. Just thought I would share my thoughts.
    06-17-09 03:53 PM
    Ive used seidio's extended batteries in the past and they are great. But the problem i would have with using the 3500 on my bold is the battery door since i like to switch my different croc skin battery doors and the 3500 mah's battery door would render them useless. If seidio or another company comes out with some different battery doors for the 3500 mah battery i'd probably make the jump.
    06-17-09 05:10 PM
    Am currently using phoniex 2500mah battery, didn't like the hump om sedio 3500..No complaints here...Glad your enjoying your Bold to the fullest now ..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-09 05:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD