So I received the Seidio 2600mAh battery for my 9530 today, popped it into the phone and....

nothing???

it does not matter if i use the car charge, wall charger, or usb to charge, all my phone will do is blink the red light and stay off...

any ideas whats going on? what were others' experiences, did your phones start right up or did you have to charge for hours first? i've had it plugged up a good 8 hours...
    11-14-09 12:59 AM
    when i put the battery in the phone nothing happens at all...when i plug it in with the extended battery, it flashes red...when i pop in the old one, it starts up fine
    11-14-09 01:06 AM
    Thats not good, Where did you get the battery from? maybe it's just a bad battery, can't you send it back?
    11-15-09 11:47 AM
    I just ordered one the other day hope it works when I get it, I had one for my curve and it worked great.
    11-15-09 11:48 AM
    Sounds like you got a defective battery, just send it back and get another.
    11-15-09 08:22 PM
    when i put the battery in the phone nothing happens at all...when i plug it in with the extended battery, it flashes red...when i pop in the old one, it starts up fine
    Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our products! We are sorry for your experience and would like to help. Please PM me your order information and we will be more than happy to see what we can do for you!

Regards,
    11-16-09 10:32 AM
    Just ordered the 2600mah for my Tour .. I need the extra Juice...
    12-14-09 08:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD