Hey guys I just purchased a Seidio 2600mAh Battery. It only came with the battery (this was a private sale) and I was wondering where I could purchase only the battery door that will fit the 9650?

Thanks!
    04-24-11 12:01 PM
    I don't know where you can buy the battery door separately. You can try emailing Seidio customer service and see if you can just buy the battery door

customerservice@seidioonline.com
    stevenrp likes this.
    04-24-11 12:08 PM
    Alternatively you can buy an Otterbox commuter case and cut away the silicone where the battery fits, then just run it with the case instead of the battery cover. That what I do all the time and I love it.
    04-24-11 03:39 PM
    Alternatively you can buy an Otterbox commuter case and cut away the silicone where the battery fits, then just run it with the case instead of the battery cover. That what I do all the time and I love it.
    Thank you! I'll try it!
    04-24-11 07:29 PM
    yeah.. the otterbox is probably the better solutino. to get just the door from seidio is gonna cost 15 plus shipping if i remember correctly. i've done it before. pretty horrible deal.
    04-24-11 08:57 PM
    I did that Mod as well - loving it. Having an awesome case and great battery life is a huge +

I hope this technique works on the Bold Touch as well...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-11 11:01 AM
    The thought of upgrading to the Bold touch, with less than half the battery and almost twice the processor speed, scares me. But you can bet I will be looking for a similar trick when I get one!
    04-25-11 12:05 PM
    I have the Seidio 2600 battery with door and I broke the latch on it already. But it stays on and I use a silicone skin anyway.

15 bucks for a replacement door? Glad i didn't bother. Not worth that much. I can destroy it in 5 minutes.
    04-26-11 12:36 PM
    i had a video somewhere but i think Crackberry pulled it down.
    for the otterbox commuter hack.
    I'll try to find it on Youtube after school
    if you want to search it, it should be under the account name Deathcommand.
    04-26-11 12:38 PM
    I have the Seidio 2600 battery with door and I broke the latch on it already. But it stays on and I use a silicone skin anyway.

15 bucks for a replacement door? Glad i didn't bother. Not worth that much. I can destroy it in 5 minutes.
    yeah its pretty ridiculous. with the shipping they charge, it ends up being like 22 or so. ridiculous...
    04-26-11 12:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD