We are also currently working on the Innocase Surface Extended, Innocase 360 Extended, as well as a Desktop Charging Cradle to be used with or without our cases and extended batteries on! Please stay tuned.
    Whooo! I think i'll wait for those to come out.

@seidioseidio when these backs do come out will there be an offer of a combined package at a smaller price? For both the case backing and extd batt.+ batt. door?
    09-10-09 12:27 PM
    Whooo! I think i'll wait for those to come out.

@seidioseidio when these backs do come out will there be an offer of a combined package at a smaller price? For both the case backing and extd batt.+ batt. door?
    I didn't/couldn't wait for the battery. I needed to get my Tour in a Seidio case. But I do need and want the extended battery. So I'm also hoping they offer us something with the battery and door for there cases.
    I just got my 360 Seidio case yesterday and can't see having to
    get a new case to fit the extended battery.
    09-10-09 02:46 PM
    whats your warrenty on the battery? Just worried about 2 years down the road if the battery will still keep a good charge and not drain to fast due to an older battery.
    Hello,
    Our general warranty for most products (except retractables) are 6 months from the purchase date. For complete warranty information, please visit here:

Warranty Information

We use the best Japanese cells for all of our batteries and have many long time customers who still use them without a problem.

Only 2 questions for me:

1. Does the new battery door allow for the OEM charging pod to be used still?

2. Will the Tour wit hthis new battery door still fit in the OEM belt holster that came with the Tour?

Thanks!
    Because of the additional thickness, the Innocase Snap will most likely not be able to be used with the OEM pod. As you have heard, we are developing our own version of Desktop Charging Cradle for you to use with or without our cases. Here is an example for the 8900:

Crackberry Store: 8900 Desktop Charging Cradle

Hope this information helped! Please let us know if you have any other questions.
    09-10-09 06:47 PM
    just got mine.

The OEM charging pod really isn't suitable. IF you stand there and hold it just right you can make it work LOL.

Door fit impeccable. Just now need a new charging cradle cause I dislike using the mini port.
    09-14-09 01:17 PM
    Will also fit the OEM holster that came with the phone, although it's a little tight. With use it should loosen up a wee bit to make it more managable.

Also it fits perfectly the regular Verizon clip-on holster.
    09-14-09 01:29 PM
    Will also fit the OEM holster that came with the phone, although it's a little tight. With use it should loosen up a wee bit to make it more managable.

Also it fits perfectly the regular Verizon clip-on holster.
    can you take some pics and show us what it look like on ur phone?
    09-14-09 01:30 PM
    Looks exactly like the pics on page 2.

Slight bump on back, hardly noticable, but does make the phone feel nice in your hands.

Sorry but no availability to take photo at the moment.

I just wish the OEM charging cradle worked.
    09-14-09 01:34 PM
    Hey All,

I've had the extended battery for a few days now and it works great with heavy use. I don't have a camera on me right now so I can't provide any pics but I don't see the major need since the Seidio gents uploaded a couple of extra ones. I have the OEM charging pod and this case works fine with it which is an added plus! Let me know if you have any questions. I am tracking my use with it and will report back later this week.

~Scion
    09-14-09 02:05 PM
    Hey All,

I've had the extended battery for a few days now and it works great with heavy use. I don't have a camera on me right now so I can't provide any pics but I don't see the major need since the Seidio gents uploaded a couple of extra ones. I have the OEM charging pod and this case works fine with it which is an added plus! Let me know if you have any questions. I am tracking my use with it and will report back later this week.

~Scion
    wow, so it does work with the OEM charging pod??!! the guy above you said it doesnt?
    09-14-09 02:24 PM
    just wondering if the charging pod is the same thing as the charging cradle because one says the cradle doesn't work with the extended battery while the other says the charging pod works great... i'm awaiting my battery and also have the oem charging cradle/pod(?) so i'm hoping that it works. if someone could clear things up for me that would be great. thanks!
    09-14-09 02:28 PM
    can you still fit the phone in the stock BB holster?
    09-14-09 02:52 PM
    can you still fit the phone in the stock BB holster?
    a member here already said it fits, just a little tight
    09-14-09 04:41 PM
    There was some clear plastic over the back of the phone next to the charging contacts that I really did not see. I peeled it off and then tried placing it in the charging pod, The charging pod is the one that just holds the phone upright. It does hold the phone and connects properly and the phone will enter bedside mode.

So it appears I was wrong and the phone will work in the OEM upright charging pod once you remove the little clear plastic covering that covers the word "Seido" next to the charging contacts.
    09-14-09 07:00 PM
    There was some clear plastic over the back of the phone next to the charging contacts that I really did not see. I peeled it off and then tried placing it in the charging pod, The charging pod is the one that just holds the phone upright. It does hold the phone and connects properly and the phone will enter bedside mode.

So it appears I was wrong and the phone will work in the OEM upright charging pod once you remove the little clear plastic covering that covers the word "Seido" next to the charging contacts.
    NICE!!!!!
    09-14-09 07:04 PM
    yup, works fine. I took the plastic (covering Seidio) off as soon as I got it so didn't realize that impacted the Pod. So far great performance. Full charge at 8am -> Device is pulling twitter and facebook status updates every 5 min, weather every 30 min, Viigo RSS feeds every 2 hrs, gmail every 15, continually connected to IM+, about 2 hours of phonetime, a little bit of surfing the web and texting, and is at 48% according to Meterberry after 12 hours...
    NO complaints so far.
    09-14-09 08:13 PM
    awesome that's good to hear.. i just got my extended battery today. i'm glad it will still fit in the charging pod.
    09-14-09 09:15 PM
    Guys - this *looks* to be the same battery as used in the Storm. Seidioseidio, can you confirm this - and if so, whether you will be making the back for the Tour available (I'm sure you remember what I went through with the Storm).

Thanks!
    09-15-09 07:32 AM
    Just a couple of quick pics before I run back to work, since no one posted any yet. I got mine today...looks and feels great.

Got more to post later...but I gotta run. Enjoy.
    09-15-09 01:59 PM
    ^^pics look very nice!!
    09-15-09 02:26 PM
    Nice.... I want/need this battery... Hopefully Seidio will come out with the new backing for there there 360 case ASAP....
    09-15-09 02:43 PM
    Seidio will have a 360 case that will accommodate the extended battery, but I don't think they will make just the back half available to see a la carte. At least, I don't recall them offering that on any of their other models. The door is a very snug fit, with zero play. Installed, it fits well in the pictured Seidio spring lock holster. The battery door is the same silky rubberized surface of the Tour's back chassis. So is the entire Seidio holster, for that matter.

Its very cool. I'm liking the profile a lot. Let's hope performance is on par with my previous Seidio extended batteries.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-09 05:25 PM
    Thanks Mthr1. I know they never offered just the back half. BUT they did have the whole set before or at the same time that the extended battery was ready. I just got the 360 case last week (couldn't wait, needed to cover my bb), so I hope they offer the backing. Any BB I had/have I always had a Seido case on it and an extended Seido battery in it.
    09-15-09 05:31 PM
    Nice pics. Debating as to if this is too bulky for me, and if I have to do the whole swapping batteries in the middle of the day thing i'm doing now. hmmmmm
    09-15-09 05:57 PM
    It's really not bulky at all. It only adds about 1/8" of thickness to the stock dimensions.

It fits the oem pleather holster just fine...a bit snug, but I think it's better that way.

The Seidio holster is really where it's at though.
    09-15-09 07:17 PM
    I was wondering if this new extended back cover fixes the slight "wiggle" effect that are infamous with the original battery covers for the Tour?
    09-15-09 08:19 PM
123 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD