10-20-09 03:37 PM
90 1234
tools
    This reminds me of a casethat happened in Brasil a decade ago or so, when china started to flood the market with cheap dvd players.
    One guy bought like a million dvds to sell only 60% of them. The balance? RMA.

These are cheap crappy products and its cheaper to replace them a dozen times rather than actually selling quality products.

The markup on thes made in china craps are astonishingly high. Who cares about replacing some of the crappiest batches?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-09 04:36 PM
    Sent my email to seidio bout 2 or 3 days ago. Still no response.... I guess I will send it again with pics and order number and pm seidioseidio....

04-24-09 09:51 PM
    Rican - they may have had email issues - I sent him a couple emails that he never saw - he Pm'ed me with his private email address - and it was handled within minutes.

As soon as I got the RMA info - I ordered the Innocase Extended - looks like they put them into 1 shipment - which works for me.

I can't wait!!
    04-25-09 10:04 AM
    I too have the same problem. But I bought mine on Amazon from a vendor. They actually wanted me to send my broken door back to them and when they received it then they would send me another door.
    I asked what was I to do without a door...and they said "as a one time courtesy"...they would send me a door and then I could send my broken plastic door to them. I need to check with Seidio about the NEW door. Mine lasted 10 days!!!

04-25-09 10:41 AM
    Sweet. Would u mind pming me his private email? I pmed seidio that I had sent a new email shortly after my previous post...
    I guess well see what happens....

04-25-09 10:42 AM
    Rican - if you don't hear back tomorrow - I'll send it to you - I suspect hat you will.
    04-26-09 05:09 PM
    Hello,

I hope everyone is satisfied about their experience with Seidio, and I am happy to report that both Philly & Rican's cases are now handled. We have had some delay issues with our email servers, but everything should be back to normal now.
    04-27-09 05:30 PM
    Hello,

I hope everyone is satisfied about their experience with Seidio, and I am happy to report that both Philly & Rican's cases are now handled. We have had some delay issues with our email servers, but everything should be back to normal now.
    that's why I told Rican to give it another day - figured you would get it handled.

Gotta give FedEx some credit - looks like my replacement back and Innocase were at the FedEx depot - next county over - now, they are in Newark NJ.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I guess they don't want it to get here until Wednesday - which is the scheduled arrival date.
    04-27-09 07:38 PM
    Well - the Battery Cover came USPS - looks to be about the same build quality of the others. The Innocase will be arriving today - I won't use the cover without it. That was a disappointment.

Also - the packing list has the correct item - but it looks like it was destined North of the Border.
    04-28-09 11:16 AM
    i would love to get the extended battery but its so big that they dont have any cases to go over the phone and kept safe after installing the battery
    04-28-09 06:59 PM
    They have the innocase Extended - I'll be getting my hands on mine in about a half hour
    04-28-09 07:38 PM
    I don't suppose Seido would be kind enough to tell me if they have replaced the back replacment cover that comes on the storm?

My original never even stayed on the phone every time you text or something the clip pops out and the cover falls off, they sent a replacment but that's as bad if not worse. The extd battery is great but with the cover keep coming off I'm scared I will loose the battery as well hence I have only ever used it around the house really dissapointed. If they have the cover sorted I may well look at getting a diffrent type cover mentuoned here.

04-28-09 08:00 PM
    So the replacement u received was the same crappy one u had before? I don't want to buy a case. I have a holster that I love. Thought we were getting upgraded tabs? Btw I still got no response from anyone....

04-28-09 08:21 PM
    So the replacement u received was the same crappy one u had before? I don't want to buy a case. I have a holster that I love. Thought we were getting upgraded tabs? Btw I still got no response from anyone....

To me - it looks the same as the others.

I thought he said that he resolved your issue also.

What kinda sucks is that the battery is so good. If it wasn't - it would be easy just to ditch it.
    04-28-09 08:44 PM
    Good new - it really looks solid and looks like it will do the job that the battery cover should.

Bad news - it does NOT fit into the face-in holster.
    04-29-09 11:27 AM
    I don't suppose Seido would be kind enough to tell me if they have replaced the back replacment cover that comes on the storm?
    Hello,

Depending on your purchase date, we have updated the design and reinforced the tabs to prevent breakage. Just like with handling your device, users should still exercise cautions when they are installing or removing the battery covers.

According to our records, I believe someone got in touch with you today? We had some problems with the flash flood in the Houston area yesterday, and some staffs weren't able to come in. I apologize for the delay.

Good new - it really looks solid and looks like it will do the job that the battery cover should.

For any of our Innocases, you would have to use our Innocase Holster instead off the Spring Clip Holster because of the additional thickness. Because of the face-in design, the Innocase Holster will work with both the regular Innocases, and the Innocase Extended.
    04-29-09 12:30 PM

Can you post some pictures of the Innocase Extended? How much bulk does it add to the device?

Depending on your purchase date, we have updated the design and reinforced the tabs to prevent breakage. Just like with handling your device, users should still exercise cautions when they are installing or removing the battery covers.
    So how would a guy that already has an original, weak tabbed battery door go about getting a re-inforced door? If I could get one on hand before the door I have breaks, that would be ideal.
    04-29-09 03:42 PM
    Hello,

According to our records, I believe someone got in touch with you today? We had some problems with the flash flood in the Houston area yesterday, and some staffs weren't able to come in. I apologize for the delay.

Yes I got an email shortly after I posted... Thank you sir...

04-30-09 12:43 PM
    I just received my extended battery today, and the plastic case the battery cover came in is marked BVY26BB9530B-BK 1022.

I only mention this as I am curious if I have the latest battery cover or not?
    04-30-09 04:23 PM
    The cover isn't an issue if you have the case as well. Yes the cover does feel Very cheap and fragile. I couldn't imagine using it with just a holster and no case. The battery life is insane. I am a very heavy sms, email, and surfing. I can make it thru my 18 hour day quite easy. With bars to spare.
    Last edited by Shatiek; 04-30-09 at 09:43 PM.
    04-30-09 05:32 PM
    Thanks, Shatiek, I did get the case and holster as well so I should be protected enough.
    04-30-09 06:37 PM
    I recently bought a 2300 battery on ebay, comes with a rubberized back cover, havent received it yet but im anxious to see how the battery holds up to the oem 1380 battery plus the back cover.
    04-30-09 08:52 PM
    Thanks, Shatiek, I did get the case and holster as well so I should be protected enough.
    You are welcome man. I work outside with 4 other guys. 2 Iphones and another Storm. We all do Heavy I mean insane texting and surfing. By the end of the Day as always their girl friends end up calling me because their phones are all dead hehe. They call my phone "The quasimodo" because of the little hump. But at the end of the Day I am the one talking to their girl friends

You have made a great purchase. ~Enjoy.
    04-30-09 09:42 PM
    Like I said - I don't think that I've even see 1 complaint about the battery (other than the size).
    05-01-09 07:19 AM
    I just received my extended battery today, and the plastic case the battery cover came in is marked BVY26BB9530B-BK 1022.

I only mention this as I am curious if I have the latest battery cover or not?
    Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our products. The "B" designation after 9530 denotes the newest design. Judging by the date that you received it, you likely have the newest batch!
    05-01-09 09:06 AM
90 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD