12-15-09 08:34 AM
41 12
tools
    Innocell Extended Life Battery

check that out I can't wait to make my phone last 2x as long, and ten times uglier lol.
    12-13-09 03:37 PM
    wow that is ugly. But what choice do you have if you need double battery life.

12-13-09 03:44 PM
    dude! the idea that the batt last longer is awesome and even adding the bulk in secondary to me, that's why I bought this batt for the storm 1. While it works for the S2, the problem with this batt is the batt door. It's freaking plastic and it breaks SO EASILY!

I went thru 2 batt doors bc the phone dropping, even if it is an inch, breaks the latches on the batt door.

This fact, IMHO, makes this accessory a complete waste of money.
    12-13-09 04:06 PM

buy a second batt and switch it out when the first one dies is a better bet IMO.
    12-13-09 04:07 PM

Lol. I saw this the other day & decided I didn't want my phone to last THAT long if it meant my phone was gonna look like a cinder block...

how the 1600 battery? Does that also make your phone look like Andre The Giant's kneecap?
    12-13-09 04:15 PM
    lol your storm2 transforms into Optimus Primes crotch.

Lol. I saw this the other day & decided I didn't want my phone to last THAT long if it meant my phone was gonna look like a cinder block...

how the 1600 battery? Does that also make your phone look like Andre The Giant's kneecap?
    12-13-09 04:25 PM
    Hahaha!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

12-13-09 04:47 PM
    LOL! 10 char
    12-13-09 05:07 PM

get 2 batteries
    12-13-09 05:16 PM
    as might as well get this...

12-13-09 05:18 PM
    I have one of these 2600 batteries on my Tour. doesn't look as big as it does on the storm though, but anyway, I have gone up to 5 days without charging my phone while using it pretty heavy.

great batteries, but not sure why they seem to have made it to big on the storm?
    12-13-09 05:28 PM
    Too funny. that is fugly. Get a 2nd battery or a 9700 like me and have it last all day.

12-13-09 05:29 PM
    I just ordered a 1600 mah extended battery from ebay for 7 bucks. Anyone have any experience with these?
    12-13-09 05:31 PM
    bwahahahahahaha!!!!
    12-13-09 05:34 PM
    I just ordered a 1600 mah extended battery from ebay for 7 bucks. Anyone have any experience with these?
    honestly, there not to good. They only give you 15% more battery life at the maximum. the 2600 battery gives you 90% more life.

dont get me wrong, the 1600 battery is better then the stock battery, but you wont notice a big change with it vs the 2600 battery
    12-13-09 06:50 PM
    I purchased an extended battery for my S1 and I loved it. Just didnt like to exchange the battery door over and over again because the tabs kept breaking. If the battery door was stronger, I'd buy it again.

Positive note though, seidio's customer service. They do a good job and back their products up and will switch out battery doors. They have a crackberry account here and will answer questions/problems too.

So as long as you dont mind exchanging doors when they break, its an awesome product. I wish they'd give me a discount cause I bought one for my S1 it'd entice me to buy it again *hint*hint*
    12-13-09 09:40 PM
    agreed second battery should be the best option just plain ugly
    12-13-09 09:51 PM
    I bought that same battery on ebay for 7 bucks. Got it in earlier this week. I wouldn't say there is that much of a difference, maybe an extra hour or two at the most. BUT ... that hour or two has gotten me home without having to charge my battery so for me it was worth the 7 bucks.
    12-13-09 09:54 PM
    Man. That thing is BuFugly.

And this is coming from a guy who thinks that the new otterboxes look "sleek".

I will just keep a 2nd battery handy, thank you very much.

12-13-09 09:57 PM
    just install the hybrid here. My battery life has more then doubled.

So far 3 days and no charging..!
    12-13-09 10:12 PM

3 days??? you turned off radio/wifi/bluetooth and let it just sit there?
    12-13-09 10:38 PM
    It looks alright, I might end up getting it. Ever since I got the S2, and convinced a few people to get a Blackberry, I've been using BBM a lot more. Also since Opera 5 beta 2 came out so I surf the web A LOT more now. Even with the 1600 Mah, my phone dies before my night is over. I can take my case off so I don't have to worry about the back cover being scratched up since I'll be using the new backcover and since it's thicker, no need to worry about the camera part getting scratched up.
    12-13-09 11:17 PM
    3 days??? you turned off radio/wifi/bluetooth and let it just sit there?
    doo, well i do turn it off for about 6 hours at night when im sleeping
    12-13-09 11:41 PM
    I'm thinking about getting it. I use my phone TOO much (if that exists... amended to: I use it enough) that my battery dies all too quickly. Especially in 3g. I can see the %'s drop minute by minute. LOL. I think that this battery with 110% will do the job. But I have to think about it. It's going to be 70 bucks, and you know it. Plus, Seidio offers no real shipping solutions to the world. My friend sent me a huge package with a total of 2000 pages (books), candy, food, clothes & presents in a huge box for 25 dollars from the USA to Spain. While Seidio charges 25 dollars for that little battery. Not cool.
    12-14-09 01:04 AM

that's nuts. I bet you hardly touch it. No matter what you say :P I will doubt that! This device is way too powerful to last 3 days with moderate usage. And turning it off is a good idea, gives you + 18 extra hours since it turns off for 18 hours.
    12-14-09 01:09 AM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD