06-05-09 01:21 PM
55 123
tools
    My stock battery since 7:30am full charge is down to 2 bars left and it is 5:22pm thats 10hrs and no standby mode used.

I talked about 3 hrs of talk time today and browsed a litte, plus some emails.

So stock for me is OK, but yeah i would like some mroe juice, but do i really need it?

I have car charger, home charger and the usb charger.

The car and home charge it up in 1 - 1/2 about 70% charge = pretty fast. The USB well that takes about 3hrs to do the same.

I also a a device that is external that used 1 x AA battery to plug into the phone to give me around 120 minutes of talktime if ever required and i am away from my charging locations. This is a cool little device as it will charge or you can use it to talk some more ime as it also charges up while you talking of course slower.

NOTE:

I never and i recomend NEVER use the phone while it is charging, well i have a few times, but i wish to note it makes the battery no matter which one to be come WARM or HOT and thats no good, so in a emergency then go ahead, but otherwise try never to do so.
    05-22-09 04:28 PM
    Can anyone give a review of the mugen 1800 mah battery in comparison to the seidio 1650 battery, thanks
    Last edited by championart; 06-05-09 at 12:38 AM.
    06-04-09 08:40 PM
    I've had both the Seidio and Mugen battery for a few days now and I can't say much on them. The Seidio seems to hold a bit more of a charge, and the Mugen it's really too early to tell yet.

I am running 5.0 OS and believe that it may be conflicting with the testing. It seems the battery life is worse in 5.0
    06-05-09 08:25 AM
    I've had both the Seidio and Mugen battery for a few days now and I can't say much on them. The Seidio seems to hold a bit more of a charge, and the Mugen it's really too early to tell yet.

I am running 5.0 OS and believe that it may be conflicting with the testing. It seems the battery life is worse in 5.0
    Thanks for the update I figured you only had them for a couple days. Let us know how it goes after you get them broke in

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-09 08:33 AM
    Thanks for the update I figured you only had them for a couple days. Let us know how it goes after you get them broke in

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    yeah please do as i am on the fence with the seidio 1800 mah. thanks
    06-05-09 01:21 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD