Just wanted everyone to know that this battery IS compatible with the Storm2. Just got it today and installed it and everything was OK. In case anyone was interested.

Innocell 1600 Extended Life Battery

Also got a 9550 OEM pocket sleeve through this site's store, which arrived today, and it's great too.

http://shop.crackberry.com/blackberr...medium=content

Now if only someone would make a nice, crisp Today Plus theme that works with 5.0 without any bugs or hitches! I'm willing to pay!!

(I know these two items are listed as compatible, but I was skeptical since it's so early in the game for the 9550.)
    Last edited by livspop; 10-30-09 at 02:23 PM.
    10-30-09 02:19 PM
    yeah its compatible, but for only 15% more increase in battery life its not worth it. Get a 2600 Battery of you need more battery power which is 90% more life.
    10-30-09 02:27 PM
    nice to know, but wow that's expensive. I'd rather just keep a spare, but less expensive battery as a backup.

I just checked verizon-- dang, the std battery is $40! I thought back in april, a replacement S1 battery was only $25
    Last edited by dave1812; 10-30-09 at 02:32 PM.
    10-30-09 02:28 PM
    I know a lot of people don't think it's worth it, but for me it gives me just the extra juice I need to get through the 24-hour period. I absolutely hate the "bulge" that comes with the big extended batteries, so it's a good compromise for me.

The price sucks, I know, but since I'm no longer smoking crack and trolling truck stops for love, I've got plenty of money to spare....
    10-30-09 02:31 PM
    I know a lot of people don't think it's worth it, but for me it gives me just the extra juice I need to get through the 24-hour period. I absolutely hate the "bulge" that comes with the big extended batteries, so it's a good compromise for me.

The price sucks, I know, but since I'm no longer smoking crack and trolling truck stops for love, I've got plenty of money to spare....
    No, Herve, it's all the loot you are raking in from Fantasy Island residuals!
    10-30-09 02:34 PM
    nice to know, but wow that's expensive. I'd rather just keep a spare, but less expensive battery as a backup.

I just checked verizon-- dang, the std battery is $40! I thought back in april, a replacement S1 battery was only $25
    I have OCD, so I actually have one battery in the phone, one OEM 1400mAh in a charger and now the 1600 in a charger. The extra OEM was $19.99 I believe through this site's store...
    10-30-09 02:39 PM
    Not sure if I'm supposed to do this, but since I just placed an order (go figure), Seidio was kind enough to send me a coupon code so I can order more!

Anyway, until Monday you can use HAW10 and save 10% off your order. Drops the 1600mAh battery to about $45....
    10-30-09 02:47 PM
    Not sure if I'm supposed to do this, but since I just placed an order (go figure), Seidio was kind enough to send me a coupon code so I can order more!

Anyway, until Monday you can use HAW10 and save 10% off your order. Drops the 1600mAh battery to about $45....
    Sorry I didn't see this until now! Would you mind doing a quickie comparison of the standard batt to the 1600mAh Seidio? Specifically, do you get 15% more life out of the 1600? How do you use your phone? (that is, heavy email, lots of browsing, lots of voice, lots of text, mix and match ) Finally, is it worth the money in your opinion?

Thanks.
    11-07-09 06:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD