I like using the holster that came with my BB Bold, but I never use the clip on the back and in trying to remove it - have made my case a little less nice looking.

Does anyone know of a case that has the ability to let my BB sleep (magnet) but doesn't have the darn swivel clip on it? Some people have purses, man!

Tiny issue I know, but it is a drag.
    01-03-11 09:41 AM
    My gf liked this one:

http://shop.crackberry.com/blackberry-leather-folio-pouch/4A185A5523.htm

On sale now at the CrackBerry Store!
    01-03-11 10:04 AM
    I was really missing the pouch from my Curve days, but I also wanted some protection for when the BB was out of pouch. The combination of:

New OEM BlackBerry Pocket Case Pouch Sleeve Bold 9650 - eBay (item 230564824779 end time Jan-16-11 23:26:42 PST)
    and
    9630 9650 - www.Degasis.net - Authorized Dealer of Epik Case Products for Smartphones - Blackberry Iphone Etc. (a slight trim with an exacto knife for charging [easy], as this case was made for the Tour)

It's not at all too tight with the inner case, the magnet works perfectly and I can see my notifications at a glance when holstered. The inner case is really just a durable plastic skin that covers the back and edges, slightly covering the front bezels (I bought clear), but it isn't grabby like most skins; it will easily slide in and out of the holster. At the same time, it does feel a little grabby while holding the phone, which is nice to prevent dropping it. I can pocket my BB without the bulk, or just toss it in my bag (yes, some men carry purses too :-p).

edit: I should also add that the inner case is flexy, and the lock, volume and convenience buttons are covered, but easily pushed... and it's very easy to slip on and off.
    Last edited by eninrebmun; 01-03-11 at 11:12 AM.
    01-03-11 11:05 AM
    I use the Otterbox defender most of the time, but when i dress up and want the berry to look nicer i use this and can recommend it highly:

Sena Cases - Designer Leather Cases : Bold 9650 Leather Cases UltraSlim for BlackBerry
    01-03-11 05:48 PM
    I use the Smartphone Experts leather side case. It has the sleep feature and has a clip but it's not a swivel clip.
    01-04-11 01:49 AM
    This is the pouch I use. The one that comes with the phone is way too bulky. This one reminds me of the pouch I had with my 8330, but seems to hold up way better. I've already had mine for over a year, and it looks brand new.

I have to admit though, as of lately, I've been contemplating getting a full case. I get tired of sliding the phone in and out of the case, and having to hold both while walking and sometimes even dropping to misplacing the pouch.
    01-04-11 01:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD