08-22-09 01:34 AM
41 12
tools
    just got a shipping confirmation for my case/holster combo...
    Looks like another case of putting something into the internet and something is bound to pop back out. Looks like our Innocase Combo tracking numbers did this time. Perfect timing too!
    08-19-09 04:22 PM
    just got a shipping confirmation for my case/holster combo...
    Which case combination, the Surface I/II, or the 360?
    08-19-09 09:12 PM
    I was thinking about the Innocase 360, but my wife got one for her (my old) Curve 8330 and although I LOVE the attached screen protector...I hate the keyboard cover. It just doesn't feel natural to me at all to use and the trackball feels almost hidden to use. Also, call me a purist but the BlackBerry button being a singe white dot is odd, but I guess they can't use the BB icon.

I decided against (admittedly without seeing it or reading a review) the Innocase 360 because the Tour's keyboard doesn't have the separated keys like the 8330 and it seems even less likely that the tactile feel will be any better for me. So, I just went with the Innocase Surface and ordered a Screen protector. Maybe an Innocase 270 (sans the keyboard cover) would be a good product since as I said above the attached screen protector is a good feature for sure. Just a thought if the reviews of the keyboard cover on the 360 are bad. Who knows...am I rambling...probably!
    Thats a good point. It's not for everyone.
    08-19-09 10:55 PM
    I noticed in the pics on their site there is a space cut out for the charging connectors on the back. So could I slip this case in the charging dock without having to take anything off?
    08-19-09 11:03 PM
    Innocase 2 is available for preorder now......I am trying to decide if I'm going to pull the trigger or wait for it to pop up on Amazon...
    08-20-09 07:26 AM
    I noticed in the pics on their site there is a space cut out for the charging connectors on the back. So could I slip this case in the charging dock without having to take anything off?
    nope... i asked seidio that question. I wouldn't doubt if we see an aftermarket dock from them eventually.
    08-20-09 08:35 AM
    Which case combination, the Surface I/II, or the 360?
    The original surface I
    08-20-09 08:36 AM
    nope... i asked seidio that question. I wouldn't doubt if we see an aftermarket dock from them eventually.
    The aftermarket dock must be what that is for then.
    08-21-09 02:53 AM

awesome....

I might pull the trigger on the innocase II and just snap off the bottom for my charging dock....looks so sweet.
    08-21-09 07:17 AM
    Hello,

Thank you for your interest. We are currently looking into the possibility to developing a Desktop Charging Cradle similar to our 8900/8350i found in the Crackberry Store:

http://shop.crackberry.com/seidio-de...medium=content

Please stay tuned or sign up for our newsletter to be updated on the newest product release information!
    08-21-09 02:26 PM
    Seidioseidio, would be able to tell us when the Innocase 360 will start shipping?
    08-21-09 04:32 PM
    awesome....

I might pull the trigger on the innocase II and just snap off the bottom for my charging dock....looks so sweet.
    I just dont want to have to pop off the bottom part of the case EVERY time I want to dock it. I may as well just charge it via usb.
    08-21-09 04:58 PM
    I hear ya... Prob didn't need the dock lol. May sell it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-09 05:48 PM
    I am looking at the Seidio online site but I really don't see the dif btwn the 3 cases. Can someone please explain. I am familiar with Seidio products...well at least the products they made for the Curve. Best out IMOP. But could someone give me some clarity on them. Thanks in advance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-09 06:08 PM
    I received my Innocase Surface and Locking Innocase Clip Combo today. Additionally, I added on a Screen Protector as well to my order to round out the protection. I essentially pieced together (my concept of) an Innocase 270 since my keyboard/trackball is still showing.

I really missed the feel of the soft touch rubberized case that I had on my 8330, I was so glad to have it back today when I snapped on the case. It fits like a glove and I did notice that the case somewhat covers the side speaker but it doesn't change the loudness or clarity at all. This case is so much better than the temporary BlackBerry skin I had to use with the OEM leather pouch.

The locking Innocase clip is a really nice upgrade to use when you want an extra measure of security that the BB will stay put. I prefer to carry mine horizontally on my belt and I just did not feel comfortable doing that with the supplied leather pouch. There was no security with the "refrigerator" magnet that is supposed to hold the top flap closed. From my past experience with the previous non-locking version of the Innocase Clip, it held the phone securely and never popped out. The locking clip on this version I will admit isn't the easiest thing to lock and unlock on the fly, but I have figured that the lock will only be used when I know that the extra measure of piece of mind will be desired, but for most day to day use the lock will be off to allow for the phone to be un-clipped quickly to answer the phone or messages.

All in all, I am very happy with my order. The screen protector went on with not one problem or screen bubble. I can honestly say that I can not detect that it is on there but I am sure that if it protects me from a scratch I will be happy it is there. (I have a spare just in case!)

I am not good at writing a review as others, but I give the Seidio Innocase Surface and Locking Clip Combo 2 BIG thumbs up. I have attached a few pictures of the case and clip for others to get an idea of what they look like on the Tour.
    Last edited by DocMarten98; 08-21-09 at 08:01 PM.
    08-21-09 07:57 PM
    thanks for the pics...
    i ordered the innocase II along w/ the holster... shipped today.
    pics anyone?
    08-22-09 01:34 AM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD