Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue. I use my BB a lot when I am running for TuneIn Radio and for the media player to listen to music. I use my iPod ear buds with my BB Curve 9330 which is fine but after using them for about 2 to 3 months they no longer work in my BB. Now when I plug them in the music comes out from the outer speaker. This is odd because when I use the ear buds in any other device (i.e. computer, iPod, etc...) besides my BB they work just fine. This is the second set of iPod ear buds that this has happened and after it happened the first time I assumed it was a problem specific to that set of ear buds. So I am wondering if BB just strip iPod ear buds after enough use. This is frustrating because now every 2 or 3 months I have to purchase new ear buds.

Thanks.
    09-01-11 12:12 PM
    Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue. I use my BB a lot when I am running for TuneIn Radio and for the media player to listen to music. I use my iPod ear buds with my BB Curve 9330 which is fine but after using them for about 2 to 3 months they no longer work in my BB. Now when I plug them in the music comes out from the outer speaker. This is odd because when I use the ear buds in any other device (i.e. computer, iPod, etc...) besides my BB they work just fine. This is the second set of iPod ear buds that this has happened and after it happened the first time I assumed it was a problem specific to that set of ear buds. So I am wondering if BB just strip iPod ear buds after enough use. This is frustrating because now every 2 or 3 months I have to purchase new ear buds.

Thanks.
    If the ear buds work in every other device except the BB, I would go ahead and assume you have an issue with your 9330 jack. As to why they worked for a while and then stopped - no clue - electronic devices have a mind of their own sometimes.

How old is your 9330?
    09-02-11 07:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD