Hi,
    I'm searching for a hard plastic case, somewhat like the Siedo Innocase II (that isn't released yet). Could someone point me in the direction for a plastic black hard case if there is such a thing released yet. Ive only found the Smart Phones Experts.

Thank you.
    08-05-09 06:21 PM
    08-05-09 06:30 PM
    Accessories, iPod, iPhone, Zune, Toys, Gifts, Sporting Goods, Samsung, LG, Blackberry & More prices r great & great customer care!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-09 06:32 PM
    Thanks for the fast responds. I'm currently looking at this one BlackBerry Tour 9630 Rubberized Shield Hard Case Black
    08-05-09 06:45 PM
    I got one from the verizon store, no name brand on it. But its really nice, it came w a ribbed hard shell that covers the the back of the tour and a holster that supports the sleep function. The holster is also a lot slimmer than the BB case that comes with the phone.
    The best thing is it was only like $12.00 with the VIP discount.

08-05-09 07:02 PM
    Thank you i bought the hard rubberized case. I will tell you how it is once i receive it.
    08-06-09 11:43 AM
    I got one from the verizon store, no name brand on it. But its really nice, it came w a ribbed hard shell that covers the the back of the tour and a holster that supports the sleep function. The holster is also a lot slimmer than the BB case that comes with the phone.

dammit that thing cost me 29.99 lol outrageous i know but i wanted the case to bad lol
    08-06-09 01:47 PM

Do you have pictures?? Does it look like this one?
    08-06-09 02:48 PM
    For what purpose you need hard case? I know a very well manufacture which deals in hard cases. They have wide range of hard cases with brilliant built quality. I ordered hard case named underwater kinetics which is high strength ABS molded.
    08-04-11 09:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD