Does anyone use a case and a screen protector? Some people don't use both and I couldn't imagine my phone without either on,

If so, what company case and screen protector do you use?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-11 01:05 PM
    One of the best screen protectors IMO is Invisi-shield. They are a bit more expensive but definitely hold up to there name. Also the screen protectors from your carrier's store aren't too bad like the ones I got for my Pro from Verizon. As far as cases I would go with Body Glove or Seidio. I've only had a BG case and they have a rubberized texture which makes it easier to hold onto the phone. I just really hate the rubber cases cause they attract a lot of dust and seem to fall off a lot easier.
    02-27-11 01:14 PM
    I had an invisible sheild on my torch and bold. I just have a cvrappy static cling one now till I can get an invisi shield one. I like TPU cases a lot.

02-27-11 01:37 PM
    You might also want to search CB for other threads about this same topic -- you'll find lots and lots of opinions and product suggestions. I sometimes use one of the OtterBox rubber cases but I don't like the way my BB fits in my pocket when it's on, so mostly I leave it off but still use the screen protector that came with the OtterBox. It seemed to me that the screen would be the most "scratchable" part of the phone, so I'm glad to have something over the screen. If I drop it without the case on, then I'll have to blame myself for the body damage.
    03-04-11 01:25 PM
    i have a cool case on my curve right now i think its called the candy case? its like a tpu material around the edges and a clear plastic thing on the back. it looks like the iphone bumper lol. i got it from a store called 5 below, i thought it would be crappy, but it works well and is really durable.
    03-04-11 02:07 PM
    I like my phone naked.

I tried cases but I found I didn't like the extra bulk it added. I use a pouch and the cases make it hard to find a pouch the phone will fit it with a case.

For screen protectors, I tried one at first but removed it. I've had no screen protector on for a year and a half and don't have any scratches on it.
    03-04-11 02:21 PM
    Using a ZAGG invisibleshield right now on the screen and the AGF GRT case for the phone protection
    03-04-11 02:26 PM
    I like the zagg invisible shieilds too they are great

03-04-11 06:49 PM
    And I loved the grt case for m torch it was sturdy and made the phone look like a million bucks!

03-04-11 06:50 PM
    I've got just a generic screen shield on my device. Other than that, I rock my device naked.
    03-05-11 12:57 AM