Hi I have three BB Cradles one powered next to bed one connected via usb at Home Pc and one at Work desk.

Cant seem to fine the option so screen stays on the home screen whilst docked screen goes off.

I know you can have bedtime mode but thats just the clock would be nice to see the home screen any cheat app or something I have missed.

Thanks guys Daz
    02-09-09 05:15 PM
    Hi I have three BB Cradles one powered next to bed one connected via usb at Home Pc and one at Work desk.

Cant seem to fine the option so screen stays on the home screen whilst docked screen goes off.

I know you can have bedtime mode but thats just the clock would be nice to see the home screen any cheat app or something I have missed.

Thanks guys Daz
    If you put it in bedtime and once the clock comes up press end so the home screen comes up it will auto dim. At least mine does. Sometimes it won't dim and i pull the battery and it works fine.

You like the cradles? Good with music?
    02-09-09 06:23 PM
    When I place mine in the cradle I let it go into 'bedside' mode then I press the BB key and then select switch application. At that point no matter whatever I open or view the screen stays on. I usually do that to see the album covers as I play flycast.
    02-10-09 09:10 PM
    You can download for free an app called BBLight.
    02-10-09 09:14 PM

Thanks guys Daz
    press the end key, it will take you to the home screen.
    02-10-09 09:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD