does anyone have a comparison on the three, including ease of installation?
    08-12-09 01:18 AM
    I'm currently using the Seidio. While they're very easy to install, and look like absolutely nothing is on the screen, don't expect them to last too long.

I've had mine on for about three weeks. While it's still holding strong it feels rough. (Like it has been scratched, etc) But you can not see any imperfections when the screen is on or off.

I like them a lot, and no orange peel! I think i'll stick with these for now, just for ease of installation :-P
    08-12-09 01:22 AM
    I personally like MartinFields...they are not talked about much on this forum, but it has no orange peal, does not use adhesive and is washable...really easy to install and isnt that pron to scratches.
    08-12-09 01:38 AM
    I'm using the screen protectors listed below on my Tour (Tour/8900 - same screen size). They fit perfectly, are easy to apply (no adhesive) and are completely undetectable/transparent.

Amazon.com: 3 PACK BlackBerry Curve 8900 Screen Protector: Everything Else

Oh...and they're dirt cheap..!
    08-12-09 07:02 AM
    I personally like MartinFields...they are not talked about much on this forum, but it has no orange peal, does not use adhesive and is washable...really easy to install and isnt that pron to scratches.
    Never heard of them but I guess worth a Look!!! I like ghost armor, its works well on my 8330 and is so smooth!!!!! And strong as steel really....... Just a thought!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 07:04 AM
    PhantomSkinz is my favorite. My wife has Zagg and is ok. It just looks to orange peel to me.
    08-12-09 08:08 AM
    I would say the free screen protector that comes with a Otterbox Impact Case.
    08-12-09 08:11 AM
    the phantomskinz protector can't be beat! PhantomSkinz has a very smooth feel to it, no orange peal and last much longer as it doesnt peal up easily as all if lint gets stuck on the edge. Invisable sheild is garbage that has a horrable orange peal look to it, bad sticky feel to it and peals up eaaily if lint gets stuck on the edge.
    08-12-09 08:15 AM
    Phantom Skinz! and nothing else. I have used screen protectors and/or full coverage form Zagg, Best Skins Ever, the crap ones from verizon, and Phantom Skinz.

Phantom Skinz is EASILY the only option!
    08-12-09 09:06 AM
    I've used them all and for the price, I would go with xtremeguard.com.

Same thing, for less. Check his eBay auctions, he had great prices.
    I had the BSE, then the IS... found this xtremeguard and it was the same material. I picked up 2 Tour screen protectors for $4.99 shipped.
    08-12-09 09:23 AM
    I've used them all and for the price, I would go with xtremeguard.com.

Same thing, for less. Check his eBay auctions, he had great prices.
    I had the BSE, then the IS... found this xtremeguard and it was the same material. I picked up 2 Tour screen protectors for $4.99 shipped.
    ^ Agreed, ordered my 2nd set too. I tried to tear one and scratch the crap out of it and it passes my test. I use this in all our Techs BBerrys and they hole up well. Follow instructions and they turn out great.
    08-12-09 09:53 AM
    I would say the free screen protector that comes with a Otterbox Impact Case.
    I don't know if I would call it free. You paid for it with the Otterbox. But yeah, the Otterbox is awesome.
    08-12-09 11:07 AM
    I went with Phantom Skinz for my Storm and my Tour. I have loved it on both of them. Phantom Skinz offers the same type of full body protection with a lifetime warranty as Zagg/Invisible Shield, but it not as textured and sticky. I would highly recommend PS over IS. But the Seidio I have zero experience with so you're on your own with that one. Is it the same type of adhesive protector?
    08-12-09 04:31 PM
    Never heard of them but I guess worth a Look!!! I like ghost armor, its works well on my 8330 and is so smooth!!!!! And strong as steel really....... Just a thought!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    They are an old school company and I've been using them since my Razr lol...heres a picture with it on my gf BOLD...if you look real closely, you can see the cut out around the ear piece...ZERO orange peel and totally smooth finish...also you can take it off put it under water and put it back on and no issues. Please anyone if you know of other brand that are like this, let me know...stuck with this brand for so long because I dont want to waste money...but it does get pretty pricey but last very very long.
    08-12-09 10:07 PM
    BUMP.....

What do you all think... ZAGG INVISIBLE SHIELD vs PHANTOM SKINZ

I want my BB 8900 covered with one of these. I hate any case on my phone but wanna protect it with something like one of these products.

So CrackBerry ppl....what say you???
    04-11-10 09:09 PM
    I have a ZAGG, and love it. Never tried the others. I have kept my phone in my pocket for hours with my keys and the screen looks terrible... after a few hours the screen protector resumes it's shape and looks great. And yes, under direct light it does have a slight 'orange peel' texture, but looking straight on you really can't tell.
    04-11-10 09:14 PM
    I have a ZAGG, and love it. Never tried the others. I have kept my phone in my pocket for hours with my keys and the screen looks terrible... after a few hours the screen protector resumes it's shape and looks great. And yes, under direct light it does have a slight 'orange peel' texture, but looking straight on you really can't tell.
    Kool. Thanks for the input. Im leaning towards the Zagg but just wanna get everyones thoughts. And after all the research ive been doin I have come across the "orange peel" ish. Do explain if you dont mind. I dont get what it is.
    04-11-10 09:35 PM
    04-12-10 03:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD