Hi, I'm new at buying accessories and I'm looking for a good cut screen protector. Can anyone recommend me a good one I can purchase at a store as I don't order online? I'm in Ontario, Canada if that helps.

Thank you.

Also, does the phone already come with one? If so, would it be good enough? If not, I would have to take it out when applying the new screen protector right? Just making sure. I'm excited to be purchasing one real soon.
    09-03-11 09:34 AM
    Hi, I'm new at buying accessories and I'm looking for a good cut screen protector. Can anyone recommend me a good one I can purchase at a store as I don't order online? I'm in Ontario, Canada if that helps.

Thank you.

Also, does the phone already come with one? If so, would it be good enough? If not, I would have to take it out when applying the new screen protector right? Just making sure. I'm excited to be purchasing one real soon.
    In my opinion, eBay is probably the cheapest place to buy them, and your device will not come with a screen protector other than a piece of plastic to protect it from scratched during transit. Good luck with your new BlackBerry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-11 03:36 PM

Thank you.

Hi Andy (nice name, btw )
    The phone does not come with a screen protector.

I purchased this one at Future Shop in Toronto, and don't regret it for a second. Very easy to apply, no liquid required, looks great and provides exactly the anti-glare protection that you want. It also feels great. Some have said it lessens the crispness of the liquid display of the phone but I haven't noticed that too much.

Good luck!
    Andy
    e-Andy likes this.
    09-03-11 09:11 PM
    Nice. I might just buy one of those. Trying to not make another thread but does anyone know if the save 20% when buying two cell phone accessories special offer from best buy also apply when buying in store?
    09-04-11 12:24 AM
    From the BB Canada web site:

Call 1-866-BEST BUY or contact us
    09-04-11 11:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD