I just got my bb curve 8330 and i was wondering wat screen protector is the best. i would like one without the sticky applying residue. Thanks
    10-11-09 09:58 AM
    Best Skins Ever, Inc. Home Page

Its not a sticky residue, kind of like a transfer, goes on well, and can be changed without nasty leftovers.. Ive used one.. its great.
    10-11-09 10:02 AM
    I personally love my clarivue protector. They are a bit pricey but have excellent clarity. They even have a type that minimizes smudges.
    10-11-09 10:02 AM
    +1 on Best Skins Ever!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-09 10:28 AM
    I use the Zagg Invisible Shield on my Curve and on my wifes Curve. Its thin but supposedly it cannot be destroyed.
    10-11-09 10:42 AM
    +1 on Best Skins Ever!
    Yep yep. I love mine! Its starting to fade though
    10-11-09 10:50 AM
    Another vote for BSE
    10-11-09 10:56 AM
    Not exactly what you are asking but I love my Seidio Innocase 360 case which has a built in protector.
    10-11-09 07:04 PM
    I got mine from protechyourdevice.com

I know this is a canadian site but many other canadians can take advantage of this. There is a promo code on this site. It features screen protectors for other devices too but I got mine for the 8330 and it works great! I got it for about $6 CAD I only wanted to screen though. You can choose to get a protector that covers the entire device if you wanted.

I hope this information was helpful to you. Enjoy!
    10-11-09 08:17 PM
    I use the Zagg Invisible Shield on my Curve and on my wifes Curve. Its thin but supposedly it cannot be destroyed.
    Sorry but have had two bad experiences with the Zagg shield. Their "shield" seems to absorb dirty or whatever. They told me it was b/c their shield "Breathes", Yeah aka it sucks. After 2 days of it being on, and being in my pocket it turns the shield a brownish color. Also used one on my zune, with a rubber protector around it, and it was also never in a pocket only in my car. After about a month of it just sitting, it also turned brownish red in color.
    10-11-09 08:38 PM
    +1 clarivue
    10-11-09 09:22 PM
    When it comes to screen protectors I use the ones made for PDAs. I simply lay them out on my screen & run a razor knife around the edge, it's a perfect, custom fit & it's thick & since it's meant to be written on it can definitely take a beating. I actually recently changed mine only because I wanted to, not really because I had to plus you can pick up a pack of like 5 or 10 at Wal-Mart & they're really not that expensive & they'll last a long time, I use them on the screens of all my electronics, my Berry, my mp3, etc.
    10-12-09 09:37 AM

Its not a sticky residue, kind of like a transfer, goes on well, and can be changed without nasty leftovers.. Ive used one.. its great.

Agreed. i had one on my 8330 and it worked and looked great!

Check out TheSultan's BSE Visual Tutorial
    10-12-09 09:39 AM
    BSE. All the way. Love it.
    10-15-09 11:57 PM
    The Best Skins Ever...do you use the Total Body Skin? Does that include a screen skin?

Or are you referring to just the screen skin 2-packs?
    10-18-09 11:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD