I have recently purchased NavProtector off ebay. It is a pre-cut screen protector that is device specific. I am yet to put it on my device but wanted to ask if anyone knows if this is a good or well-known brand? I have included the link to is below.

Navprotector - Finest screen protector in the market today
    08-15-08 09:40 AM
    I have recently purchased NavProtector off ebay. It is a pre-cut screen protector that is device specific. I am yet to put it on my device but wanted to ask if anyone knows if this is a good or well-known brand? I have included the link to is below.

Navprotector - Finest screen protector in the market today
    Make sure you clean the screen really well before installiation. Also do not toouch the sticky side of the screen protector your finger print will ba all over it. As far as the brand I think it is as good as all the rest.
    08-15-08 09:44 AM
    I've got a similar one - no sticky glue-like backing (or liquid solution to immerse in for application) - just uses the vinyl/static-cling method. As mentioned - clean the BB thoroughly. Try adhering in a dust-free, lint-free area.

Mine (can't recall company (two names) allowed using scotch tape to pick lint/dust off the back (screen) side of the protector if some got in there.
    08-15-08 10:18 AM
    i got the "privacy" protector at the verizon store for $7. I have no complaints.
    08-15-08 09:51 PM
    I use these Best Skins Ever, Inc. Home Page

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-08 10:07 PM
    I like the screen protectors from ZAGG, they are guaranteed for life, if you ever damage one just send it in and thely'll send you a new one. I've been using them for years and never had a problem, they don't even scratch under daily use of a stylus. The technology was developed to prevent damage to helicopter rotors from debris and rocks. You can find it a ZAGG dot COM
    08-17-08 08:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD