Hey guys

I know this has probably been asked a million times, but none of the threads relate to the UK. I got my new bold 9700 and really want a screen protector to go with it, unfortunatly no one in the UK sells the clarivue one and the mixed reviews put me of the Zagg one.

So if anyone can recommend a good one and where I can get it from whether it be online or even better an actual shop? Also what are your views on the genuine blackberry skin? I had a some no name brand on my pearl but it wasnt the best!

Thanks
    03-05-10 04:37 AM
    i use the zagg invisisheild with no problems, the only thing would be that it can make watching videos a touch grainy! you can get it at amazon.co.uk i think! as for the skin i would highly recomend the otterbox commuter case, although it is a bit thicker than a skin it is actually very low profile and offers great protection, i got mine at amazon.co.uk for 17 quid!!! cant go wrong with that.

otterbox commuter for 9700;

BlackBerry Bold 9700 Commuter Series Case // OtterBox.com
    03-05-10 05:32 AM
    ...oh and i forgot to add that the otterbox commuter comes with a screen protector as well!
    03-05-10 05:33 AM
    I got a martin fields, they say you can wash it???

Wouldn't the sticky go?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-10 07:32 AM
    Martin fields is the one i use...expensive but worth it...am pretty sure Mobile Fun - Mobile Accessories, Bluetooth Headsets, SIM Free Mobiles, Ringtones, Games & more! do them. But out of all the screen protectors ive used in the past...Martin Fields are the best ones by far.
    03-05-10 07:56 AM
    Martin fields is the one i use...expensive but worth it...am pretty sure Mobile Fun - Mobile Accessories, Bluetooth Headsets, SIM Free Mobiles, Ringtones, Games & more! do them. But out of all the screen protectors ive used in the past...Martin Fields are the best ones by far.
    You ever washed it mate? I have a speck on it lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-10 08:34 AM
    thanks guys, just ordered the martin fields one from mobilefun.co.uk
    03-05-10 12:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD