Since my BB is less than a week old, I wonder if I should attach a screen protector. I realize everyone treats their electronics differently, so it's not a fair question to ask who does or does not use covers. I would like to know what your experience is regarding the Curve's tendency to scratch or not.
    10-14-09 10:14 AM
    Do it, I got a deep scratch after a week and it's bothered me since. All because I put off getting the protector.
    10-14-09 10:16 AM
    Do it. I wouldn't say that I'm anal when it comes to protecting my devices because I tend to slack off from time to time but I try to protect my devices with screen shields, cases, etc. whenever possible.

You pay x amount of money for a device, why not spend a few more dollars to protect it and try to keep it nice? We all work hard to buy the things we want so, why not try and keep it as nice as possible? Not preaching, just saying..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-09 08:54 PM
    Go for it. Makes the screen easier to read if there aren't scratches.
    10-15-09 11:58 PM
    Screen protectors are REALLY cheap! I bought a 3 pack as soon as I got my curve.

However, now that I've started buying colored housings, I don't plan to use protectors anymore.
    10-16-09 07:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD