I recently attempted to install the invisible shield screen protector on my BB and could not get it to install cleanly. I followed the directions to the letter and either the screen protector had fingerprints all over it or it went on crooked. Does anyone have any tips or tricks that might help?

Thank you!
    03-10-09 05:15 PM
    Did you use some kind of squeege or credit card to push down on the protector?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-09 07:47 PM
    I've installed invisibleShields on my blackberries as well as just about anything else with a screen. The trick is keep your fingertips moist, and when in doubt spray even more of their spray stuff on both sides of the invisible shield. You really can't spray too much on it. There must be something in that spray stuff that repels fingerprints as I've never had that problem, and then use the squeegee that they pack with it and gently blot away excess liquid once you've squeegeed and you should be good to go.
    03-10-09 07:54 PM
    someone told me to get ghost armor. . same thing right? i got BSE now and the edges are collecting dust and beginning to peel.
    03-10-09 08:03 PM
    I've installed invisibleShields on my blackberries as well as just about anything else with a screen. The trick is keep your fingertips moist, and when in doubt spray even more of their spray stuff on both sides of the invisible shield. You really can't spray too much on it. There must be something in that spray stuff that repels fingerprints as I've never had that problem, and then use the squeegee that they pack with it and gently blot away excess liquid once you've squeegeed and you should be good to go.
    I guess I didn't use enough spray when I tried the first time. I'm nervous about it getting into the earpiece or under the screen. But if that's what other people have done and didn't have an issue, I suppose I could try using more.
    03-11-09 05:37 AM
    Yeppers. That is the best method to use. It works quite well actually.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 05:39 AM
    That is the best method, but it is very tricky and I messed up a couple of times...
    03-20-09 01:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD