Hey guys where is the cheapest place online to buy screen protectors for Blackberry 9700? I know cnn.ch sells some for $2 each but are they good?

Also, Im looking for PRIVACY screen protectors, the ones where are only visible to the user. Thanks everyone!
    06-14-10 11:15 PM
    Amazon has them pretty cheap, I think about $2 for 3, quality I have no idea on though
    06-14-10 11:40 PM
    Amazon has them pretty cheap, I think about $2 for 3, quality I have no idea on though
    I actually settled on Privacy Screenies from sw-box and bought myself and my gf 2 each. Gonna report on the quality of them once I recieve in 15-20 days.

They were about $1.30 cheaper each than from TrueSupplier, so not bad!
    06-15-10 12:41 AM
    in my experience...when they're that cheap, it's because you're going to throw it out after you receive it in the mail. I bought 2 for 5 bucks on ebay and they were absolute garbage. At least I got a couple microfibre cleaning cloths with them. went to Future Shop and picked up a Zagg Invisible Shield (screen only), they installed it for me, it's perfect and doesn't effect your screen at all. Exactly what I was looking. $20 bucks said and done...but my screen will always be perfect and it doesn't look like anything's covering it. Besides, you'll end up spending more than $20 when you go through 5 of those bargain bin screen protectors.
    06-15-10 01:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD