Does it come off easily? When removed does it leave a film?
    08-31-10 12:14 PM
    Most of the screen protectors I've used don't leave any sticky residue, and they're fairly easy to remove. Just a matter of peeling them off!
    08-31-10 12:29 PM
    Kind of depends on what brand you use. If you get cheap ones, there's a chance it might leave behind residue.

If you buy a 3M one, your guaranteed to get a quality product from a well respected adhesive manufacture (Scotch tape, Post it notes, the graphics on the side of semi trucks and NASCAR, all made by 3M)

My 2 cents.
    08-31-10 12:32 PM
    Kind of depends on what brand you use. If you get cheap ones, there's a chance it might leave behind residue.

If you buy a 3M one, your guaranteed to get a quality product from a well respected adhesive manufacture (Scotch tape, Post it notes, the graphics on the side of semi trucks and NASCAR, all made by 3M)

My 2 cents.
    Agreed. Depends really on brand. Just get a good brand screen protector, and you'll be fine.
    08-31-10 12:33 PM
    ok cause i was gonna order the cheap ones off of ebbay...
    08-31-10 01:28 PM
    ????????????????????????
    09-04-10 08:49 AM
    i ordered 6 off eBay for 1.95 I think, perfect.
    09-04-10 10:35 AM
    absolutely nothing with Clairevue
    09-04-10 11:32 AM
    i wish i had invested in some of this
    09-05-10 07:31 AM
    absolutely nothing with Clairevue
    clairvue?...........
    09-05-10 09:27 AM
    clairvue?...........
    Screen Protectors by Clarivue - Blackberry, iPhone 4, HTC EVO 4G protection

bad spelling.

I've used Welcome to iShieldz.com | iPad | iPhone | iPod Nano | iPod Classic | iPod Video | iPod Touch | invisibleShield | Invisible Shield before, this was on my first bb9700 and is a great product but very expensive and you spray an alcohol solution on the screen before the protector goes on.
    09-05-10 10:36 AM
    so DONT use clairvue? Can u remove the ishieldz after?
    09-05-10 10:43 AM
    so DONT use clairvue? Can u remove the ishieldz after?
    Clairvue is what I'm using now, it's great and very easy to apply and take off. The other is kinda gels to your screen, you are not supposed to remove it but it does have a lifetime guarantee. One thing I noticed with Ishieldz was that it never got the smudges other screen protectors would get and was very easy to clean. You do want to be in a dust free environment and as they are $29 Canadian for 1 protector you'd better put it on correctly the first time.
    09-05-10 10:46 AM
    Does it come off easily? When removed does it leave a film?
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

09-05-10 12:22 PM
    I love my screen protector! there is NO film NO residue what's so ever!!! Mine fits perfectly and is crystle clear! I bought the screen protector FOR the blackberry 9700! No mess no fuss! Its great! If you buy the one for the phone they fit precisely! Long lasting and inexpensive! I order mine off Amazon. Never had a problem! I love mine!

09-05-10 12:27 PM
    I love my screen protector! there is NO film NO residue what's so ever!!! Mine fits perfectly and is crystle clear! I bought the screen protector FOR the blackberry 9700! No mess no fuss! Its great! If you buy the one for the phone they fit precisely! Long lasting and inexpensive! I order mine off Amazon. Never had a problem! I love mine!

wat brand/price?
    09-05-10 02:28 PM
    I used zagg invisible shield and was pleased when I applied it to my 8820 but with my Bold 9700, I went with BestScreensEver. I used that on my Zune and loved it, now on my Bold, it really protects and for $7, I got the full phone protection. Back and front of the phone. Uses soap and water to apply. And I have to say, the bottom piece was coming off due to it starting to peel (my fault for not applying the buttom part correctly) and I took it off, no residue at all. I highly recommend BestSkinsEver, cheap and feels the same as invisible shield. Oh and it does protect. I dropped it and my phone skid across my concrete driveway. Not a scratch.

09-06-10 08:33 AM
    I used zagg invisible shield and was pleased when I applied it to my 8820 but with my Bold 9700, I went with BestScreensEver. I used that on my Zune and loved it, now on my Bold, it really protects and for $7, I got the full phone protection. Back and front of the phone. Uses soap and water to apply. And I have to say, the bottom piece was coming off due to it starting to peel (my fault for not applying the buttom part correctly) and I took it off, no residue at all. I highly recommend BestSkinsEver, cheap and feels the same as invisible shield. Oh and it does protect. I dropped it and my phone skid across my concrete driveway. Not a scratch.

09-06-10 08:36 AM
    how are the ones sold here on crackberry?
    10-08-10 01:11 AM
    i recommend the ones by DCMugen on ebay.

came w/ the epik resin, simply amazing. reusable.
    10-10-10 06:45 PM
    I have always used invisishield and have had no problems. After about 6 months the corner started peeling and I was going to put another screen protector on. My friend had a extra universal cover he gave me and without thing anything about it I put on my phone. Within a month the corners were peeling and it looked really crappy. When I went to take it off not only did it leave some residue it also peeled off half of the BlackBerry logo at the top of my screen! My berry is pretty old but that's still pretty ridiculous. Now I'm walking around with a Bla.. Instead of BlackBerry!

10-19-10 12:24 PM
    I've had 3 Blackberries, and I will swear by the products from bestskinsever.com

My current screen protector for my Bold has been on for at least 6 months, and with no problems at all. No peeling, no discolouring, no abuse, and no scratches! Best product, and for the price it makes it that much better. I've taken them off, leaves behind no residue, leaving the screen in pristine condition (even after staying applied on te screen for months).

My father is using my old Curve with a full body skin on it from bestskinsever, and it's lasted a year and a half! I've recommended them to all of my friends.

Cell Phone Skins & Protective Covers - iPhone Skins, Blackberry Skins, iPod Skins, Apple Laptop Skins - Best Skins Ever
    10-19-10 02:20 PM
    i have a zagg 50% off cupon code that runs out oct 31st if anyone wants it, i haven't used it so someone might as well get some use out of it...
    msg me if you want it. pin: 2156DB7D
    10-19-10 04:51 PM
    My Capdase ScreenGuard leaves no residue.
    10-24-10 10:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD