Can anyone recommend a good screen protector and/or full case for my Storm? I don't like silicone, and am thinking about the invisible SHEILD as well as a hard case for better protection.
    03-20-09 12:17 PM
    BSE is well known for excellent skins. Keep an eye out for single day promotions (x% off)
    03-20-09 12:24 PM
    I got a hard crystal clear hard plastic case for my pearl off amazon.com for $5 total, it was $2 for the case, and $3 for shipping. Hold on, I'll go check and see what I can find for the storm......
    03-20-09 12:51 PM
    03-20-09 12:52 PM
    that's the first page, hold on, i'll find you one like i'm talking about..
    03-20-09 12:52 PM
    03-20-09 12:53 PM
    if you get just a normal screen protector, you can use in in combo with that hard case, just make sure the edges of the screen protector are under the edges of the hard case, it helps keep dust out better that way....

i hope i helped...
    03-20-09 12:55 PM
    Seidio has great products and their screen protectors are really good too...
    03-20-09 01:49 PM
    I use invisible shield its great but a little tricky to apply. I've never used bse but I've heard good things and its cheaper. But invisible shield has free replacements for life, but you pay $4 shipping. And you have to return your skin. But its all good, their customer service department is friendly and helpful.

Be on the lookout for invisible shield coupons, the 20% off ones are pretty easy to come by, try googling em

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-09 01:55 PM
    The Invisible Shield is by far the best screen protector I've used.
    03-20-09 09:28 PM
    I use invisible shield its great but a little tricky to apply. I've never used bse but I've heard good things and its cheaper. But invisible shield has free replacements for life, but you pay $4 shipping. And you have to return your skin. But its all good, their customer service department is friendly and helpful.

Be on the lookout for invisible shield coupons, the 20% off ones are pretty easy to come by, try googling em

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    do u have any coupons? ive been googling for 3 weeks
    03-20-09 09:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD