The storm is beautiful. The built plus the screen looks great. But if you want to keep it as new you'll need a case. So my question is:

-Any recommendations for the Storm cases that will keep the nice look (simple but elegant) The silicon is a Zen minimalist option, but something else?

-The Screen protector. What's the bottom line, do you guys recommend to use it? The liquid thing...plus I don't know how resistant the screen is to scratches (beside IronMan style super resistant screen posts).

Maybe a simple case with a cover? What a shame to hide the beauty of the storm....
    12-19-08 06:32 AM
    i just bought ghost armor for my phone. the install was pretty easy and fun. took me an hour and a half. it seems like a long time, but its really not that bad. the phone looks like there is no protection at all cuz its a thin film but its really amazing stuff. u should give it a try. u can also google for a 10% coupon for ghost armor. so u can save some money while buying it. and dont worry about the water under the screen. there is never enuff water being sprayed around where water will get underneath. i didnt have a problem with it at all.
    12-19-08 07:09 AM
    Thanks a lot. I am gonnaa let it go until my 30 days trial is off, Just in Case. But I think that is either that or being always worred about it.
    12-19-08 07:27 AM
    I got a cheap case on eBay (silicon). Fits OK. I'm waiting for Otterbox or Case Mate to come out with theirs...should be in the next few weeks.
    12-19-08 07:51 AM
    I bought the screen protectors that verizon sold when the storm was released along with a leather case/holder.

The storm (w/screen protector) goes into the Leather pouch/case/whatever, and then goes right into my pocket.

Still looks like it came right out of the box.

I imagine once I get around to it I'll upgrade to a better screen protector, but for now, I'm good.
    12-19-08 08:23 AM
    I bought the screen protectors from vzw and they are pure crap in my opinion. They seem to gather a lot of dust and started getting bubbles in them not 48 hours after installed

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-08 08:30 AM
    I bought the screen protectors from vzw and they are pure crap in my opinion. They seem to gather a lot of dust and started getting bubbles in them not 48 hours after installed

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Interesting. I've found the exact opposite. No dust, and certainly no bubbles. And I've had mine on for at least two weeks now.
    12-19-08 01:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD