06-19-08 04:00 PM
36 12
tools
    I'm getting an 8330 from VZW tomorrow and am shopping online for a screen protector. Does anyone know if there are any cut for the 8330 or would one for an 8300, 10,20 fit just fine...?

Thanks.
    05-09-08 10:14 PM
    Yes, check on ebay. You will find good price too.
    05-10-08 04:36 AM
    I picked up my phone last wednesday went into a VZW store to get a car charger and was told, sorry nothing yet, we are not sure when the phone will be out, funny I had one in my hand and showed the employee and he looked a little shocked, so he told me to go the ATT to get what I need, how funny is that!!!
    05-10-08 09:36 AM
    LOL. There is plenty on Ebay and search google too you will find plenty.
    05-10-08 09:48 AM
    Sounds about right! The employees at those stores never cease to amaze me!
    05-10-08 10:05 AM
    I didnt know they sold precut protectors. Im off to Ebay!
    05-10-08 10:16 AM
    I didnt know they sold precut protectors. Im off to Ebay!
    Why go to Ebay, when you can get it right here at CB?.....BlackBerry Curve 8330 Screen Protectors - ShopCrackBerry
    05-11-08 06:38 PM
    Why go to Ebay, when you can get it right here at CB?....."Link"
    Theres no screen protectors on that link...

Just privacy screens....
    05-26-08 10:45 PM
    Best skins ever is a good one. You can choose full body or just the screen. Here is the link. 8330 BSE
    05-27-08 01:08 AM
    I just used a PALM Pilot screen protector, and cut it to size. Works great
    05-27-08 11:18 AM
    Best skins ever is a good one. You can choose full body or just the screen. Here is the link 8330 BSE
    Link doesn't work. Is BSE still around?
    05-27-08 09:02 PM
    ye sit is still around! how could such a great company be sold or bankrupt?
    05-27-08 09:14 PM
    Link doesn't work. Is BSE still around?
    Their site may be down at the moment. I tried the link right after I posted and it did work. Just try back later.
    05-28-08 12:01 AM
    I've just been using my old treo screen gaurds and they work just fine. I might get a new screen pack in a few months so I might do pre cut bb ones for the 8330

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-08 12:26 AM
    I've just been using my old treo screen gaurds and they work just fine. I might get a new screen pack in a few months so I might do pre cut bb ones for the 8330

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-08 12:32 AM
    BSE (Best Skins Ever) has precut screen and full body protectors. heres the link for the 8330:

RIM BlackBerry 8330 Skin

also...check the Crackberry store...they have some too
    06-01-08 05:46 PM
    BSE (Best Skins Ever) has precut screen and full body protectors. heres the link for the 8330:

RIM BlackBerry 8330 Skin
    Are they pre-cut to custom fit over the ENTIRE screen area?...including the black surrounding the visible screen?

Also, is the one that needs a little bit of water/moisture to adhere?
    06-09-08 04:13 PM
    Just picked a 3 pack of standard ones at the VZM store and cut to fit. They were too long but plenty wide enough. Quick and easy.
    06-09-08 04:55 PM
    Check out Zagg.com. They have awesome screen protectors. I have them on all of my electronics. And they have them cut to fix exactly to your phone. Even the 8330.
    06-09-08 10:18 PM
    Are they pre-cut to custom fit over the ENTIRE screen area?...including the black surrounding the visible screen?

Also, is the one that needs a little bit of water/moisture to adhere?
    1. Yes the screen protector I have covers the entire screen area and black surrounding area. It protects from the function buttons and track ball all the way to the top of the phone with a small cut out for the small ear piece opening - complete and total protection.

2. Yes these need a little bit of moisture to adhere. Not going to lie, I was a little apprehensive to put a wet protector on my BB, but I assure you it is completely safe and works just fine. Just follow the directions and everything will be fine. I put mine on in about 20 mins, gave it the blow dryer treatment (Low and Cool) and its perfect now. I'll drop the link to the thread with the blow dryer infor if you are interested. In the meantime, heres the link to the official BSE directions for application:

Best Skins Ever Application Instructions
    06-10-08 12:06 PM
    here's the link to the thread with the blow dryer instructions and other tips and tricks to speed up the process that have worked well:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f77/bse...hat-now-36353/

enjoy!
    06-10-08 12:12 PM
    here's the link to the thread with the blow dryer instructions and other tips and tricks to speed up the process that have worked well:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f77/bse...hat-now-36353/

enjoy!
    Thanks! I'm on the fence between the BSE and the Invisible Shield...at this point, I'll probably just flip a coin by the end of the day and order one already.
    06-10-08 12:16 PM
    to be honest with you..go with the BSE. im not being bias or anything but i'll give you a couple quick specs.

1. IS has more pieces than the BSE to put on. coverage is exactly the same. application is much easier and less prone to have pieces not match up with the BSE.

2. BSE has a great rep (as does IS) and from my forum experience, most people have gone with the BSE.

3. BSE is the same quality and protection as IS for almost 1/4 of the price.

just my recommendation..its all up to you. i chose to save a couple bucks. now i have a great protection skin on my BB and some extra cash for apps and other BB goodies.
    06-10-08 12:41 PM
    to be honest with you..go with the BSE. im not being bias or anything but i'll give you a couple quick specs.

1. IS has more pieces than the BSE to put on. coverage is exactly the same. application is much easier and less prone to have pieces not match up with the BSE.

2. BSE has a great rep (as does IS) and from my forum experience, most people have gone with the BSE.

3. BSE is the same quality and protection as IS for almost 1/4 of the price.

just my recommendation..its all up to you. i chose to save a couple bucks. now i have a great protection skin on my BB and some extra cash for apps and other BB goodies.

Thanks man! I really appreciate your response. (FYI, I'm just getting the screen protector, not the whole phone skin because I use a black rubber-gel-skin). I'd actually prefer to go with the BSE because it's cheaper and I like having an extra skin on hand from the 2-pack (just in case), but I was leaning towards the IS because of one reason only - a bunch of people on here who ordered just the screen protector from BSE said that it was too big, or it wasn't sized or cut properly or something like that. I'm gonna go back and find those threads and ask some more questions though, now. Heh.
    06-10-08 12:46 PM
    alright sounds good man. im not sure about how the screen protectors would be too big haha, but i have heard that too. i know for sure the SP from the total body skin fits perfectly. for 1/4 of the price i can afford to do a lil trimming if needed. but def look and see what people have to say.

good luck
    06-10-08 01:11 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD