I have always put a screen protector on my treo and palm products. I have an 8830 do you folks put on a screen protector, skins. Not real sure which way to go.
    Thanks
    09-08-07 10:16 AM
    8830 Accessories / BlackBerry 8830 Accessories - Cases, Screen Protectors, Cables, more This is one website for your device that has some accessories.

I like this website for the micro fiber cloths that clean the screen really nice and they have covers as well.
    SCREENGUARDZ - Quality Screen Protectors for Less

Screen Protector Kit for BLACKBERRY 8800 8830

Some of my friends have screen protectors others have skins. It's a personal preference. You might want to consider getting one of each and see which one you like better.

Hope this helps.

Gia
    Last edited by Giavanna; 09-08-07 at 04:50 PM.
    09-08-07 12:09 PM
    I have screen protectors for my 8800 and find I can't get all the bubbles out of the protector but I really dislike have scratches on my device in case I want to sell it in the future scratches really diminish the value
    Just my two cents
    09-08-07 04:02 PM
    I absolutely love my BSE screen skin! It even hid the small scratch that's on my screen. It's looks great and it covers the whole screen area, not just part of it, unlike many other screen protectors.
    08-30-08 11:44 PM
    Best skins ever is a great product to help protect your Berry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-08 01:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD