02-23-10 06:51 AM
33 12
tools
    Sorry, it just doesn't work well even when perfectly aligned in all four corners. Maybe someone else has a better experience.
    PhantomSkinz.com

I've installed them both on my storm2 & wife's ERIS with ZERO Issues relating to touch sensativity or fit.

I only went with the Extended Kit on my Storm, but it covers the front (Screen + Top & Bottom Keys), wife has the full body kit for the ERIS...

If you look around you can find discount codes for like 30% off, which makes it fairly in-expensive... I paid like $20 for both kits.
    02-22-10 11:30 AM
    If you hate all the fingerprints go with the "Steinheil Anti-Fingerprint" screen protectors. Absolutely eliminates every fingerprint. It takes a little bit away from the clarity of the screen, but I can stand that and not have any finger prints. Plus I just found out today, after having to go get a replacement s2 at verizon, that it can easily be taken off one screen and re-applied to another.
    Agreed. I used it only for the anti-fingerprint feature. I cant stand having smudges on my screen and this protector pretty much eliminates all of them. Don't worry about the clarity of the screen too much because you can only really notice it if you are holding it right up to your face.
    02-22-10 12:55 PM
    [Best screen protector for fingerprints.
    02-22-10 03:32 PM
    I had a verizon screen protector on mine and less than a week from when I got my storm 2 I dropped it on the tile when I was putting it in my pocket and that's when I learned that the storm 2 screen is made of glass. The screen shattered and shards of glass were flaking off the screen. I had a storm 1 prior to the 2 and I had a hard case on it and dropped it lots of times and it never broke. I hadn't found a hard case I liked for my storm 2 yet. I had to make an insurance claim and pay $50 for a new phone. When my new one came I went immediately to best buy and got a ghost armor put on. From what I'm told the ghost armor will keep the screen from breaking. I wish I had known the screen was glass before I got the phone. The ghost armor doesn't affect the sensitivity of the screen at all. Worth the money in my opinion.
    02-22-10 05:37 PM
    This is about the only justification I can see for a screen protector. I had m Storm 1 for one year and I was religious about having a screen protector on it and change it every so often. I've had my Storm 2 now for about 4 months and have yet to put a protector on. That being said though, I am forever and again wiping grunge off the screen. The screen is flawless, no scratches or anything so they only benefit (and it would be a great one if it works) is to reduce smudging. I may have to go back to a protector for just this very reason.

I put on a phantom skinz on the screen to lessen the fingerprints.
    02-22-10 05:45 PM
    Sorry, it just doesn't work well even when perfectly aligned in all four corners. Maybe someone else has a better experience.
    I don't know. I put my screen protector on myself, and it seems aligned well. It works just as well as it did before I put the protector on. I'm not sure why people would have difficulty, unless there are different thicknesses of the protective film?
    02-22-10 06:11 PM
    A testament to quality build by RIM is the fact that screen on both Storm 1 & 2 is extremely durable! I have managed to drop my phone a few times with not even a single scratch on it. Maybe a minor dent on the bezel but that's about it.
    Thats the craziest thing I have heard. A screen protector has no affect on the screen at all, uness its clarity. The feel and clicking or anything along those lines is not affected by a protector. DO THE SMART THING AND GET A SCREEN PROTECTOR YOU WONT REGRET IT. You get a scratch on your screen and its there to stay. Scratch your protector and it can be replaced cheaply
    02-22-10 07:03 PM
    Good afternoon guys from the good old UK.

I got a Barely There case for my Storm 2

I am super anal about my phone, it annoys the **** out of my girlfriend!

But the barely there case is amazing, I tried screen protectors with my phone before but couldn't get the hang of putting them on.

But this one went on 1st time without any air bubbles and the screen is still as responsive. The case looks amazing around it as well (Metallic Silver)
    02-23-10 06:51 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD